Ahh~ The Scent of Fresh Meat

C

CaucasianNoodles

Original poster
Hello! My name is Rachael. However, you may call me whatever you wish. Rachael, Rach, Noodle, I really don't care. I am seventeen years old (Turning 18 Dec 7) and am currently a senior in highschool. I am a part-time student, having two classes in the morning and then the rest of my classes are self-taught at home. I am a very big animal lover, and have one dog, five cats, one hamster, one gecko., and two sugar gliders. I also would really love to have a rat and a ferret some day.
I am an aspiring SFX Makeup artist, and my dream is to be a special effects makeup artist on big movie sets! My other hobbies include sleeping, eating, singing, and more sleeping.
I joined gaia when I was thirteen, having found out about it through my older sister. I had no idea what roleplaying was, however, and only used this site to socialize. I discovered RP when I was about fourteen, and I was so amazed and excited at the idea of creating a story with someone. I've always loved to write. Even before I knew what RP was, I would always write little stories on my laptop (usually about my pets), and just make random things up whenever I was bored.
Looking back at the very first roleplays I've ever done, I can definitely say that I've improved a lot. There are still people who are very much more literate than me, although I am working towards improvement c:

TL;DR
Rachael. 17. Female. Animal lover. Makeup Artist. Writing since a young age. Semi Lit-Lit.
YA LAZY BUMS

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hiya! I'm amazed by how many little animals you have! I used to have 9 ferrets when I was younger. They're really awesome. Hope you settle in well to Iwaku!

Welcome Rachel to the site! SFX is really cool and I hope you achieve your goal! :D 'ave fun rping and making friends!

THE MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR IS COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Hi Rachel! :D Welcome to the community!

Pusheen! OwO

You have my love for using that pic as your avatar. Welcome to Iwaku!~ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)