1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
Genres
Horror, Magic Realism, Weird Fiction, Speculative Fiction, Slice of Life, Paranormal/Supernatural. Sometimes the occasional Fantasy/SciFi
Hello! I am so nervous and excited but also nervous but also excited and nervous!

I haven't roleplayed in years or even breathed in the direction of a forum for that matter. I've only recently been struck with the nostalgia of the experience and I want to get better at writing while making new connections. I'm not even sure where to begin! I'm nonbinary (they/them) and very rusty on my experience and writing skills. I am existentially terrified at all times of the day and I like casual hikes in the wilderness. Feel free to drop me a DM if you'd like!

Reactions: iridescent
Welcome to Iwaku, hatman! We're really excited to have you here with us!

There's absolutely no reason to be nervous here because we're a friendly community here. Please read through Newbie Navigation to get better acquainted with the site and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any Staff member. We're more than happy to help!

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

Reactions: hatman
Welcome :3

Welcome, we are glad to have you! Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku, hatman! We are happy to have you and glad you joined up in this community :D

Welcome to Iwaku and double shout out for the fantastic caves of steel shoutout in your favorite books list

If you end up doing some kind of looking for group thread, keep me in mind!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure roleplaying will come back to you like riding a bike. Happy writing!