1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ah, my very own first thread!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pom Pom Express, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hello my friends! Jim, I see you're doing good. Sean, still got that rash problem? I told you to see a doctor! Wait... Is that really you Mr. Markinsonsington? It's been ages! Still drinking tea? I figured...

Hello, hello! and welcome to my thread of new beginnings! This is indeed my very first post! And you know what that means? Yup, I have no friends... sad day. That's right, that whole first section was all pretend! Because that's all the friends I have... Will you be my friend?

On a some what serious note, I am new to the site, not new to the game, though I haven't done it in a while... I could use a couple of friends to write with!

I prefer most wring styles, group or private! And there aren't too many genres I won't do, as I can exercise my writing in any of them! Just don't be way too serious please! Seriousness is my enemy, and I won't stand for it! Not in MY THREAD!

So, yeah, I would write about me, but I guess that's what the about me part in my profile is for ;P (No, I don't use smiley faces in my actual writing...) So, please be my friend?

2. Well hello there Pom Poms. >:3 Why does that name make me giggle... I hope you enjoy your stay here, I bet you'll meet looooots of friends!

3. HOW'S THIS FOR SERIOUS. ALL CAPS.

DOGS JUMP ROPING.

[​IMG]

[: (: Welcome to our humble abode :) :]

4. You chose to use an avatar I made, so I suppose we can be friends. =)

Welcome to Iwaku!