Ah Hello thread

R

Raven Cultist

Original poster
sooo im unoridginal so lets use the template

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Well my username seems logical. I also use crist1111,whispering warlock and Xul'mar on other sites.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Boy-15. Don't groan at the back, im mature enough to not make constant homaphobic insults or troll fests i got past that when i was 12.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Well i've only really done tabletop dungions and dragons ropleplay with my friends and as i'm the only one who has merorised the rulebook cover to cover i'm always DM. I usually run sorta fairly dark detectivy themed adventures set in a fairly traditional medevil fantasy setting.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Well in my brief dallyings with Neverwinter Nights 2 roleplay servers i either play necromancers or male drow,(usually rather incompetant ones with large ambitions but no sense of who not to antagonise.)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
oh god the sparkles!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Um can't think of a particular favourite song. Probably most of laced, Unlaced by Emily Autumn

*looks at interface* Where's ruddy spell check
My spelling and checking ability is simular to my language grades(D).

Just been looking through this thread
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=2705&page=13&
and feeling throughly depressed,(cried for the first time in months,) so happy cheery welcomes to spare my failing masculinity?

Welcome to Iwaku... here's a cat for ya ~(^O3O)

Necromancer =3= Have fun Rping, there are some very interesting ones around here, or you could always ask others to do a one on one RP.
Anyway, Have a good time here ^^

Never read the rant thread! O_____O You'll be upset for days!

But welcome to the community mister sir! 8D

Welcome! I'm so happy to see that you enjoy necromancers (I myself have been developing one for some time). If you're ever in need of something to do on here or have questions (especially ones related to fantasy role play), just let me know! I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

Also, listen to Diana, for what she has said is the truth!