Ah, Hello Hello~

S

Sea Jay

Original poster
Heyo, I'm Jay, but I don't mind being called Captain Jay hEhOHO I'm joking lol, though actually that'd probably be fun. A lot of people off-site call me CJ for convenience, that's cool with me.
Ah... This is so awkward lmao.
I joined because I like the idea of having more freedom. I rp on other sites but most have a shit ton of limiting factors that kill my vibe when I get really into an rp.

So... Some things about me...

I love dogs way too much, get me started and I can talk for hours about them. (Or about my dog h a)
I listen to a lot of metal but I actually listen to 2x as much jazz lol
I love mythology, especially when it comes to mythical beasts. (I'm a massive nerd for centaurs? Help?)
I watch way too much youtube because I don't have a fucking life at the moment
I say a lot of awful shit without thinking so haoops

Meeeh so there's that
I don't know what I'm getting at either, don't worry.
Uh
sooooooooo
I'll see you around okay thanks bye

Meowdy Sea Jay! Or if you prefer, CJ. Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Don't worry about being awkward! I can tell you, when I first joined I didn't even make an intro thread, though these days I kinda wish I did. Glad to see you found our little corner of the internet. We're pretty chill folk here, and whatever rules we have are to ensure everyone can have a nice, fun time! I hope you find some great partners and roleplays here! ^_^

Centaurs are pretty lit, if I say so myself. I'm a Sagittarius of course, so I might be slightly biased. As for mythology, I'm pretty sure there's more than enough nerds here who have the same interest, so you're in good hands.

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask; we're here to help!

Cheers, and Happy Roleplaying!

Reactions: Sea Jay
DOG? It pleases me to welcome you, fellow Lover of Dogs, for I too love dogs a great deal. All good boys and girls deserve all the love I can offer.

Welcome aboard, friend. Have a cookie :cookie:

• Love
Ahoy, Captain Jay. *Salutes* :P It's okay, we don't bite. Much.

For real though, welcome to the site! I think you'll find our rules aren't very limiting in the sense of what you can write or how you should write it, because we're fairly big on creative freedom. Our concerns with roleplaying are basically legal or safety issues and everything else is gravy.

I'm also a mythology nerd and I agree, centaurs are rad.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Hey Cap'n :D Nice ta' meet ya and welcome to Iwaku. I think you'll find the place isn't as limiting and restrictive as other Roleplaying sites. The options are plentiful and creativity is encouraged in a lot of different ways :D

Also, fellow Mythology buff and No-Life-er here, so fist bump meh, bro! It's nice having ya and I hope to see ya 'round!

• Love
Hey Captain Jay hEhOHO! Nice to meetcha. Jk, Jay is a bit shorter isn't it? Hope you find what you seek!

Hello there, CJ! Welcome to Iwaku.

Dogs are great and we humans don't deserve them. One of the best things about the internet is the vast assortment of adorable animal pictures everywhere (thank you, UPS Dogs).

As people have mentioned, we try to be as open for creative freedom as we can within legal boundaries so hopefully you'll be able to find the roleplay goodness that you're looking for here! If you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask. Otherwise, happy playing~