Ah... hallo?

I

ingenue

Original poster
Hallo, Iwaku roleplayers! A pleasure to meet you all; I'm Ingenue. Er, I suppose that was a bit obvious, the username... I like writing, stories and little novels, mostly, though I dabble in fanfiction and roleplay a good deal, too, though I wouldn't really call myself experienced, since there's always room for improvement. Oh, and credit where credit is due-- one of my best mates pointed me here.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Ingenue is fine, as is Ani. Much of the Internet knows me as one of those.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Female; eighteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I tend to lean towards fantasy, but do also enjoy slice-of-life, mystery, romance and drama.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Usually, I play clever, quiet characters of both genders, and also child characters or innocent characters, though I'd like to get better at portraying more types of characters.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I'm not familiar with any of these, with the exception of 'Sparkling Vampires' (I doubt you'll find anyone on the Internet unaware of what those are), but I do like cats and interstellar travel, so I suppose... Space Kittens?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
At the risk of sounding pretentious, since it is after all a classical piece, I'm currently rather fond of 'Non Piu Andrai' from The Marriage of Figaro, by Mozart.

That's it, I suppose. And as I'm rather a very shy person when it comes to joining new communities, I have to ask-- what do I do now?

Welcome to Iwaku! I am glad you decided to join us. I don't have much else to say.
If you need anything.. just holler.

Welcome to Iwaku, Madame Ani.

I am Iliana and it is a pleasure to meet you! I love Mozart. AMADEUS. <3

If you need any assistance with anything, let me know, and I will be happy! Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to Iwaku! I am glad you decided to join us. I don't have much else to say.
If you need anything.. just holler.

Thank you, Miss Celestialis! I'll be sure to do that.

Welcome to Iwaku, Madame Ani.

I am Iliana and it is a pleasure to meet you! I love Mozart. AMADEUS. <3

If you need any assistance with anything, let me know, and I will be happy! Enjoy yourself here.

Thank you! I'm happy to find someone who shares my love of classical music. C: I was wondering, since I really haven't any experience at all with roleplaying forums-- or forums of any sort, really-- how do I get started on Iwaku?

I promise that this guide will tell you everything you need to know!

It has all kinds of links and stuff that will help you out! :D

OR you could check the Academy and sign up for a mentor that will help you with your roleplaying!

Why hello there, Ani!

Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

Hello and welcome, Ani!

It is a pleasure to have you here on Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri.

I hope that guide helps!

Enjpy your stay here!

=^______^=

Hey, welcome to Iwaku :D You chose a great website considering you say that you haven't had much experience with roleplay or forums. The community here is absolutely fantastic. I remember when I first came here only a couple of weeks ago...now quite a few people are here and I've already made several friends :D

If you need any help at all, feel free to send me a message. If you are looking to make friends, then I recommend you go to the chatbox. Its a great way to meet many of the active members of the community! To get there, look towards the top of the page and go to chatbox---->Cbox main. Hopefully I'll see you there some time :D

You.
You look like you need a cotton candy cannon.
-hands it over.-
Use wisely.

Welcome.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm Mitten and I agree with Rubix, this place is great for people starting out with RPing, there is a lot of helpful info around and the people here are super awesome.

And a great plus is that the Staff (People in Red and Dark Blue) aren't all that scary! :D It's great! Feel free to PM me or anyone of them for more help or if you are looking for RP partners! ^^

Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone!

And oh, no, I've a good amount of experience with roleplaying, I used to RP on Facebook and Tumblr; I'm just not used to forums.

ANI ANI! Welcome to the Community!
I am Doxa and if you happen to have any questions just ask!