Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Hello! Sansa here!

I'm looking for a few things in regards to plots, certain ideas I'm craving rather intensely at the moment. I prefer partners that fulfill certain requirements, such as the following.

I require:
  • Advanced or above level ONLY. The close to prestige, the better.
  • Friendliness OOC.
  • 18+ only. Sorry!
  • Don't randomly abandon.
  • 4-10+ paragraphs per reply.
  • One reply every five days at the very least. I will leave the story if I have not received a reply in over a week without explanation.
  • An example of your typical post--understand that this isn't intended to be rude or offensive, I simply have writing styles that I enjoy reading and some that I don't. I'd hate to get started only to find out that we aren't a good match!
  • Be progressive with the plot.
  • Willingness to cooperate, coming up with ideas.
  • Confidence in their writing style.
  • Please, please be willing to actually complete the story with me.
I've got some plots that I want to do. I'm only looking for a few partners and it's first come first serve, so here we go! Note that characters bolded are ones I wish to play, and pairings with a star are ones I am craving the most. Pairings with "~" at the end are ones I have plots for.

Fandoms:

Dragon Age: Inquisition
CullenxOC***~
OCxOC

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
DragonbornxOC~

Assassin's Creed
ConnorxOC~

Game of Thrones
RobbxSansa*
JonxSansa*~
SandorxSansa
OCxSansa
Robb
xOC
Tyrell BrotherxSansa***

The Musketeers
AramisxAnne
PorthosxOC~

Original Plots:

Fantasy
KingxPeasant*
KingxQueen
Princess
xMaid*

Modern
AthletexArtist*
ArtistxStudent*
TeacherxStudent*
BlindxArtist*
DoctorxTerminally Ill

Thanks for your time. Post here or send me a PM if you're interested. Happy 2015!

Last edited:
Hello! Sansa here!

I'm looking for a few things in regards to plots, certain ideas I'm craving rather intensely at the moment. I prefer partners that fulfill certain requirements, such as the following.

I require:
  • Advanced or above level ONLY. The close to prestige, the better.
  • Friendliness OOC.
  • 18+ only. Sorry!
  • Don't randomly abandon.
  • 4-10+ paragraphs per reply.
  • One reply every five days at the very least. I will leave the story if I have not received a reply in over a week without explanation.
  • An example of your typical post--understand that this isn't intended to be rude or offensive, I simply have writing styles that I enjoy reading and some that I don't. I'd hate to get started only to find out that we aren't a good match!
  • Be progressive with the plot.
  • Willingness to cooperate, coming up with ideas.
  • Confidence in their writing style.
  • Please, please be willing to actually complete the story with me.
I've got some plots that I want to do. I'm only looking for a few partners and it's first come first serve, so here we go! Note that characters bolded are ones I wish to play, and pairings with a star are ones I am craving the most. Pairings with "~" at the end are ones I have plots for.

Fandoms:

Dragon Age: Inquisition
CullenxOC***~
OCxOC

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
DragonbornxOC~

Assassin's Creed
ConnorxOC~

Game of Thrones
RobbxSansa*
JonxSansa*~
SandorxSansa
Robb
xOC
Tyrell BrotherxSansa***

The Musketeers
AramisxAnne
PorthosxOC~

Original Plots:

Fantasy
KingxPeasant*
KingxQueen
Princess
xMaid*

Modern
AthletexArtist*
ArtistxStudent*
TeacherxStudent*
BlindxArtist*
DoctorxTerminally Ill

Thanks for your time. Post here or send me a PM if you're interested. Happy 2015!
Hello I'm interested in trying to do a teacher x student rp

I would definitely be interested in doing a Skyrim fandom RP with you! If you've still got a slot open!

Reactions: Sansa Stark
PM me, I have a slot open!

Hello! Are you still looking? =)

I may have an exciting plot for the Teacher x Student roles, if you don't mind a nonromantic plot (at least initially).

I use romance in all of my stories, but if by "not initially" you mean that they grow close romantically as the story progresses, then by all means, shoot me your plot!

The character I would like to play is going to be very slow to open up, so I'm not sure if that'll suit you. Sorry. I just got excited because you seem friendly and capable. =) Best of luck!

It'll suit me just fine! No sense in not trying, right? You can PM me with his information if you so desire and I can tell you at that point whether or not we should pursue something. I'm not one to jump straight into the romance either in a story, I like to develop it over time intermingled with other major plotlines.

Anyway, it's up to you. PM me if you wish. <3

I think I will. See you in PMs! <3

Reactions: Sansa Stark
Specifically looking for Game of Thrones and Dragon Age: Inquisition!

I'd be interested in doing the Robb x OC. However, it has been very very difficult for me to find a place online where I can watch the full series for free. One website which allowed me to watch all four seasons for free ended up muting halfway through the third episode of season one. Therefore, I'm not very comfortable with playing any of the canons unless I've completed all four seasons. If we created an original plot together, would this hinder the roleplay?

Of course not! I don't mind. I can give you a link to watch it on that always works for me! PM me and when I get in my laptop tomorrow I'll happily send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.