Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
giphy.gif

300-forum-admin.gif

admin_p_rxh5zdov.gif

c7e9333b7b535e4e143a3b23198c8b1589eb67b9.gif

giphy.gif

As a mod on another forum, I find these beautiful

*cries single tear*

As a former Admin of another site I still polish my ban hammer daily for the day I can once more wield it and use it on simple peasants.

I don't actually use the hammer myself. I'm the... er... good cop mod ^_^'

I've used it on rare occasion, but the group I had was outside of one outlier case pretty cool.
Then again, at our prime there was a dozen of us active on the site so... XD

Hm we have pretty much the same amount of people... maybe a bit more.

'Tis a hard life v.v

Hm we have pretty much the same amount of people... maybe a bit more.

'Tis a hard life v.v
Mine's been dead for about eight years now though. :P
We finished our universe RP, moved to the Guild, and then I eventually moved to Iwaku.

'My forum' is actually my friend's ^_^. It's a Fictionpress one, which are surprisingly quite popular. It's about a couple of years old only hehe. I was a mod before that as well and hmm man... I learned that when you banned people, you really bring out the worst of them. Never been cussed at so badly in my life XD

I was introduced to Iwaku last year by a friend. What kept me here? Being able to freaking format posts XD. But I digress.

Some people don't react well to getting banned, usually a result from being to in the moment and taking it on first impressions.

My forum was called SWURP which stood for "Star Wars Universe Roleplay". It was something carried over from the forum RP's on Star Wars Combine, cause the moderator's there kept yelling at members for using X in RP they didn't own in the game, which completely killed one's ability to RP properly.

Some people don't react well to getting banned, usually a result from being to in the moment and taking it on first impressions.

My forum was called SWURP which stood for "Star Wars Universe Roleplay". It was something carried over from the forum RP's on Star Wars Combine, cause the moderator's there kept yelling at members for using X in RP they didn't own in the game, which completely killed one's ability to RP properly.
That's for sure! The worst were those who kept coming in from different accounts and IPs, just to troll. *smh* It's why when someone offers me a mod job, I politely decline ;) Except my friend's forum of course.

That's actually what happened to this one forum I went to before the current one. The admin was basically like a dictator o.o She deleted all of my posts too XD I can laugh about it now but I was really pissed off back then.

I've seen a number of bad Admins in my time on forums.

Just comes with the territory of any random person being able to have power and authority as long as they host/run a domain I suppose.

Reactions: Greenie
I'm a Badmin. 8D
But this site is still standing... And most people aren't madly furious about one thing or another.
And you don't ban people simply for questioning something.

Reactions: Greenie
Good admins are hard to find so props to all the good ones out there :3

But this site is still standing... And most people aren't madly furious about one thing or another.
And you don't ban people simply for questioning something.
this right here has happened to me some mods and admins get power and are giant a holes. they just don't care. However the ones here rock I love this site

I want to ban you all.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Status
Not open for further replies.