Accutane Medication Trial - How I will look after the Trial.

They said not to, no other med's while under the Accutane.

Oh jeez, well I bet some hot tea and some sleep will make the headache go away ^^

What in the devil?! Well go all natural with the nap then >w< Sowwie I wasn't of much help

It's alright.

^^ Thank you for your support.

Anytime! If you need anything just let me know. Oks? :3

Update:

Second day of the meds and I feel fine and I'm putting up a blog so this thread doesn't go into the archives.

didnt they have a huge recall and lawsuit on this drug?
and i dont like acne drugs i use only two things
witch hazel ((omg it stinks but its so good))
and tooth paste ((no joke if you have like a spot you want to get rid put a small bit on the spot and after like a hour wash it off and poof its gone))

i wish you luck because i was on a few acne drugs and they where hell for me i hope you dont have that problem.

Update and Notice:

I will no longer be running in gym class while under these med's.

They had me run a mile and do a pacer and my liver started to hurt me, one of the major organs that would be effected by these drugs...

Good luck! They talked about Accutane for me once too. That's some scary stuff. Definitely follow doctors orders and I think as long as you are going in for your blood tests and all the necessary preventative things to know they are watching you closely, you should be okay. It's true no one should have to suffer from serious acne either. Not in today's world. It's miserable and it's painful. Plus it makes a person feel really self conscious. So props to you for getting it taken care of. Just make sure to follow doctors orders.