5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Horror
Hey.. I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything... but I donated about three days ago and was wondering why I still haven't had my account upgraded?

Hey.. I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything... but I donated about three days ago and was wondering why I still haven't had my account upgraded?
When this happens, don't hesitate to contact the staff to get your account upgraded and your donator status. It's a honest mistake that happens sometimes, but we will promptly go about to correct them.

When this happens, don't hesitate to contact the staff to get your account upgraded and your donator status. It's a honest mistake that happens sometimes, but we will promptly go about to correct them.
Thank you, is there someone specific whom I should send a message to?

I am gonna go ahead and reply here: You actually DID receive your upgrade, but apparently chose the wrong option while donating! You're set for the Anonymous no banner, "Rabbit of Invisibility" option. 8D I went ahead and switched you over to to the visible one.

I am gonna go ahead and reply here: You actually DID receive your upgrade, but apparently chose the wrong option while donating! You're set for the Anonymous no banner, "Rabbit of Invisibility" option. 8D I went ahead and switched you over to to the visible one.

Oh my lord, I feel so silly >~< Thank you so much for letting me know, I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.