Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
E

Elyd

I tried to read the book but gave up when I remembered that I don't care about vampires. BUT it's a hilarioussss take on Abraham Lincoln. :D

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
It looked cool :9 I want to watch it ^^

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I have the book, never read it but now that I have seen the trailer I want to read the book first XD

I

Iliana

There are so many historical/vampire like jokes to make about this that it's ridiculous.

But it is also Tim Burton. So yes.

N

Nanophage

I am hoping that it is going to be good, it will have actual vampires not 'those that will not be named' things from recent popular culture. Also I want it to be good cause Tim Burton, and him being just in general awesome at horrosque movies I think it might be fantastic.

F

Fate

Well it definitely has peeked my interest. Not everyday you see an American president killing vampires or blowing a tree up with nothing but an ax. Got to give the person who wrote it points for some originality.