Aaliyah

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SacredWarrior, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a sad, sad day for music :( Today marks the 15th anniversary of Aaliyah's death. A talented life taken too soon. Even though I was only 6 when she died, I distinctly remember loving her fashion sense and her vocals especially.

My favorite Aaliyah song is this:

I also loved her in Romeo Must Die as well :)

Anyone else here an Aaliyah fan? What's your favorite song by her and what do you remember liking the most about her?

2. Holy shit! I can't believe that it's been that long. That's crazy. I remember when she first came out and me and probably every teenage girl were using 'Age ain't nothing but a number' to pick up on older guys. We were little shits back then, I won't even lie.

The cliche after-breakup song. I never had to deal with that, but I ended up liking the song because my friends all played it when their boyfriends were acting stupid.

I really do not miss being a teenager now that I'm thinking about it. Yay adulthood!

3. Teen Diana was a huuuuuge Aaliyah fan

This one was always my favorite cause "WTF WHY THERE A BABY COO IN THERE SO WEIRD WHY DO I LIKE THIS"

4. .....

SINCE DIANA STOLE MINE.....

This song does really epitomize everything that was awesome about her. So cool, sexy, mysterious and unique like no artist before or since.

@Kooriryu WHERE YOU AT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.