A Wild Pickle Appears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScrubLordSten

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello everyone, most people call me Pickles however majority of the rp community knows me by my allias, Unoti. I'm a combat roleplayer by trade however I do heavily participate in clan storyline Roleplaying. Like most here from my observations I'm also a multi-character roleplayer. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll gladly answer most things so long as they're appropriate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello, and welcome... Pickles and/or Unoti. (: I'm not very familiar with combat roleplaying, but I hope you're able to satisfy some of your roleplay cravings here on Iwaku. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hello there :) Welcome to Iwaku! I have to ask... Why Pickles? Other than because they're the most incredible thing in the universe!

Simply put its been my nickname for as long as I can remember. It was simple word play on my last name.
Hello there :) Welcome to Iwaku! I have to ask... Why Pickles? Other than because they're the most incredible thing in the universe!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Welcome, Pickles. Hope you enjoy your stay for the time you are here.

Greetings Pickles! Welcome to the forum!
If you'd like a bit more help finding your way around Iwaku, may I direct you to the Newbie Care Package! (I've a link in my signature)
There, you can request a guide to help you out.
Anyway, take care!

Reactions: ScrubLordSten
Thank you! I'll be sure to go over it when I have the time.
Greetings Pickles! Welcome to the forum!
If you'd like a bit more help finding your way around Iwaku, may I direct you to the Newbie Care Package! (I've a link in my signature)
There, you can request a guide to help you out.
Anyway, take care!

Mm, pickles... Welcome aboard! You seem to already have a handle on things, but if you ever feel the need, you're free to ask questions. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Mm, pickles... Welcome aboard! You seem to already have a handle on things, but if you ever feel the need, you're free to ask questions. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the cookie right back at you. If only we had a couple cups of milk now.

Reactions: Dipper
Welcome to Iwaku Pickles! Personally I like my cookies dunked in coffee, but milk would do in a crisis sort of situation. I'm not sure I know what combat RP is, but I do love to play multi character. Hopefully you'll find a lot of stories to jump into and have FUN!!

Hey Pickles :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! I'm glad you decided to give this little corner of the internet a go and I hope you find the people your looking to write with here :3