A WILD HELL BOY APPEARED.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HELL BOY☆

Original poster
I am literally so lost right now. Kinda threw this account together at my stupid imouto's (I believe she goes by Sairoh on here) prompting.

I go by Shi, short for Shikhi. Or you can call me Elias if you like boring real-life names. I used to jump forums a lot, before settling in with Sairoh as my 1x1 partner before she effectively pushed me off the metaphorical ship into the Screw You ocean (just kidding). I have been roleplaying for about 8 years now (going into my 9th) but despite being experienced as a writer, I am a boring and uncreative person. Like seriously.

I'm glad to be here. I'm Hoping to have some fun here before school starts, after which I will probably die.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome Shikhi, to Iwaku! I hope you have a great time here! There's many things to do on Iwaku, if you're interested in roleplays with multiple people, head over to Group Roleplays, and find one that suits you! However, if you're interests lie in more private, One on One roleplays, the One on One Section has all the private roleplay requests you could ever need to choose from! If you're ever in the mood to post your writings or music, head to the Museum of Creative Arts if you're wanting to have something made or make something for others, head there! If you want to learn how to become a better roleplayer, head to the Roleplay Institute, as they have lots of great exercises to help better yourself! However, if you're looking to chill out with the other members, head to Cbox and/or General Chatting!

DHJSHDD thank you for the welcome! I'm glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.