- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige
- Preferred Character Gender
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Mystery.
How many have been consumed and lost over the years on the quest for El Dorado?
A Man, following the trail of his missing brother, finds his way to the doorstep of a woman whose father held keys to the secrets his brother was looking for. The question was, was he given the keys or led astray? Since her father has gone missing as well, he cannot be asked and it is up to the two to find the missing people and perhaps some treasure along the way.
Last edited by a moderator: