4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
It had been a few months now since Draco had a new servant, or at least that is what he called them. But in reality the people who worked for him were slaves and the man was abusive. To top it off he was not a mere mortal, no he was a vampire. Living in a large mansion away from society meant he needed people to fill it. Though the people that came were not here by their choice. Draco kidnapped them and made them servants to tend to the home and cater to him. He often grew obsessive of having new servants every so many months. The last servant was a young man, a twin. The vampire was only able to get him and not the girl. Now he would return to claim his new prize, the one person he has set his eyes on for months.

Leaving the large home, Draco found himself traveling to the twin's location. It wasn't too far but far enough that any investigation would never make it to his mansion. Once he was at the house, middle of the night, he waited for signs of life. He remembered where the boy had slept and the girl's room was next to his. Going to the window he easily found himself inside, the shadows hiding him as his eye's looked at the girl. She had been asleep so it would be easy to just sedate her and leave. Moving closer the sound of something falling was heard, a soft but firm thud. If she awoke she would just see the pair of glowing red eye's as the shadows hid his figure.

The twins who were once inseperable now lived far away from each other. One day Rebekkah's twin just vanished without a trace. No one not even the police could find the boy. Weeks turned into months and the police changed the case to a cold case. Nothing more could be done no evidence was found and no one saw anything. Rebekkah over the last few months was not able to sleep well either.

A light sheet covered her body as she lay on her bed sleeping. Well if you can call it that. Every night she had a nightmare of the same thing, some black shadow coming and taking her brother away. Little did she know how real this nightmare was the real thing. With a gasp she opened her eyes hearing a loud thud in her room. Two glowing red eyes stared back at her. She opened her mouth and let out a loud screech. Then everything went black.

Draco managed to get the girl. The vampire took no time to return home. Upon coming to the mansion a servant opened the door letting him in. Quickly he carried Rebekkah to her room. Laying her on the bed he stood a few feet away, watching and waiting for her to awake. The room, like many of the servants room, was pretty basic. Dark red walls, a single window with royal blue curtains, black carpet, a bed, wooden desk and chair, and a dresser for clothing. He didn't dare give them too much in case they tried something. He allowed them to have books in the room but nothing else could be brought in.

The man's could be seen properly now as he stood there, the light showing his features. He was tall, close to 6' 5", slender and pale. His short black hair messy and those red eyes. His choice in clothing was a suit. A black jacket with a red button up shirt, the jacket having a draped bottom the forked creating to triangular points. Black slacks covered his legs and he wore black dress shoes, glossy when hit with light. His face was surprisingly youthful, not showing a sign of age at all.

Rebekkah's body lay listless in the vampire's arms he gave her enough to keep her asleep for a while. Little did she know she would be soon finding out her brother's fate and seeing him. She was on the smaller side of her twin at only five feet five inches tall. Her blond hair cascaded around her hair like a golden halo. Normally blue eyes were shut tight.

It was another half an hour before she started to stir. Slowly her hands started to curl tight and gripping the sheet that lay beneath her. Her eyes opened and she started to look around when she saw the vampire her gaze stopped. The yell out of her mouth would have been heard for miles if anyone was around.

Draco looked down at the girl as she screamed. He shook his head lightly. "My dear do not yell." His words soft as he moved closer. "This is your new home. You will be working for me." He smiled and leaned down. "Now that you're awake I can get you to work. Be a good girl and everything will be paradise here." Straightening up he snapped his fingers. "You will clean, cook, do whatever I ask." A young man walked into the room moment's later. For a moment he was quiet, expressionless when he entered. Then he saw Rebekkah and his face lit up but also looked sad.

It was her twin, Alexander. The boy was 6 foot even, average sized but a bit more slender than his usual self. His hair short and blonde as it was kept neat. His blue eye's seemed lifeless now, dull. Bruises were barely visible under the collar of his shirt. He wore a white button up long sleeve shirt, black slacks and black dress shoes. His neck looked bruised in one spot in particular. "Alexander show your dear sister around and tell her how I like thing's done. I will be back soon." With that Draco left the room. Looking at his twin tears welled up. "You shouldn't be here... its hell. Get out while you can."

In her mind she was saying no she shook her head but somehow she knew nothing would change his mind. All she could do was pull her legs up towards her chest in fear. When someone walked into the room her eyes looked towards the man that appeared. "Alex?" That's what she always used to call him he looked so different and could barely recognize him. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked more closely then ran up to him giving him the biggest hug. "Wait what? Who?" All she could mutter out as she nuzzled her head into his bruised neck not seeing it at first.

For a moment the man was stiff as she hugged him, his body not moving. Though he eventually put his arms around her. "Bekkah you have to leave while you still can." He said softly. He took a step back from her and pulled his collar down showing her the bruise. "He says its paradise here but it isn't. He tricks you, uses you, beats you." He let go and let the shirt move back up. He took her hand and led her out of the room. "I am going to pretend I am showing you around, you need to get out of this house." Alex's words firm as he spoke.

Leading her down the hall he gestured to the rooms. "This is where everyone sleeps, their rooms." Turning down the hall to the left there were stairs. Going down he came to the next floor with Rebekkah. "On this floor there is the library, and other various rooms for Draco's hobbies. Painting and crafts, a mini lab, and other things." Going down the hall he showed her the library before taking her to the next floor. "He wants us to clean every spot, no dust or dirt." Then next floor held the kitchen, the living room which held a fireplace, the dining hall, and the exits. "The top floor is off limits. It is where his room is located and a few other things we aren't allowed to see."

As the walked people of different ages walked around in uniforms, cleaning. "Each floor has bathrooms, we also have to keep those spotless." He showed her the back door and through the window in it she would see the garden. "Some tend to the garden and the hedges. Other things outside. But they cannot go past the fence." A brick fence enclosed the place. "We aren't allowed much free time but if you get it you behave or he gets angry." Leading her outside he showed his twin around but once they were knew the wall he looked at her. "I think you can reach the top and hop over if I lift you up. You need to leave and get help."

Rebekkah winced as he seemed to stiffen up and then she relaxed when he finally hugged her back. Somehow she knew he was still alive but no one could figure out what happened. When he pulled his shirt down to reveal the bruises on his neck she felt sorry for nuzzling him. "What happened?" She said gently tracing the bruises with her fingers and noticed two small puncture wounds.

When Alex showed her around the place she couldn't help but feel bad for everyone who lived here. What would she be used for? A drinking slave? "Every spot?" That seemed a little to much and the place already looked very clean from what she could see.

When they were in the same house she always used to love tending to a garden out back. There used to be flowers blooming every year. A small glimmer of hope entered her head when she saw the garden and heard him talk about how people took care of it. "I can't reach that." She turned to him and whispered when they stopped at the wall.
"What about you? What if he hurts you when I leave." She grabbed his arm not wanting to leave him.

He shook his head. "He has already hurt me. There is nothing he can do that he hasn't done." Alex said softly as he looked down at her. "If you can leave then you can get help from someone, the city or something." Though he felt the man's eyes on him and he led Rebekkah around the garden. "If you stay you will just end up like the rest of us. Bruised and hurt." He sighed as he looked at her. "I wouldn't want him to do that to you."

Once they circled the garden he led her back inside. If she shouldn't reach the top of the wall maybe they could find something later to get over it. The only other way would be the gate but he knew it stayed locked. Coming down the stairs Draco walked towards the twins. He held the outfit he made the women wear. A white blouse and a medium length skirt, a pair of dress shoes. "Did you enjoy the garden?" He asked looking down at Rebekkah.

The vampire held out the clothes so she could take them. "You will have more pairs in your dresser, you can change once you're back in your room. Then you can get to work. For now you can focus on cleaning. The supplies can be shown to you by another servant. We may need someone to do laundry but we shall see." Alexander tensed as he looked at the man. Did he know he was planning to help his sister escape? He felt those eyes sink into his soul as they looked into his own.

When he talked she looked him in the eyes. "But if I leave what if he does something worse then what he has done already." She closed her eyes looking away from him. "Like kill you." A small tear fell down her cheek and onto the ground beside them. She had no idea that the man's eye's were upon them because she was so new.

When they walked back into the big house she saw him come up to them. Instinctively she hid somewhat behind her brother. How would he even protect her now? He couldn't defend her or even himself from a vampire. She looked down at the clothes in his hands and stuttered out "T-thanks. Y-yes I love gardening I used to have a nice one back home...." She whispered taking them gently.

Vampire's have a great sense of hearing and maybe he had heard them talk about getting over the big wall. When the Vampire left the room so she could get dressed she sighed and sat down on the bed. "I thought you were dead...." She whispered looking up at him. "The police found nothing."

Alex frowned. "I rather him kill me than hurt you." He said softly to his sister. Looking at the ground he sighed. "Being dead would be better than this life. The police found nothing because he is a vampire. They never thought to think of someone not human." He turned around so Rebekkah could change but stayed so they could talk more. "The worst thing he will do is beat you to nothing. He won't kill you, he find pleasure in having power and if he kills you he doesn't get to see your pain."

Grabbing his arm he took a deep breath. "He is a sick and twisted man and he has killed before but only on extreme circumstances. I imagine he would kill me if you got away but as long as you are safe it is worth it. If you can bring help to everyone else." Many of the servants had lost faith in getting out. They became lifeless and did their jobs like robots. Months of abuse made the fire in them extinguish and having their blood taken made them weaker.

"He also has tortured some. When he is very upset but not mad enough to kill you he will experiment on you. Werewolves, mages, and other's are servants to him and he likes to know what makes them tick. Even humans can get tested on." Alex shivered as he thought about how horrible it would be. He never had gotten that treatment and he hoped he would never be in that situation.

"I could never live without you." She whispered as he turned around and started undressing herself then putting the ugly clothes on. They were used to dressing in front of each other because they shared the same room and were almost inseparable up until a few months ago when he went missing.

When she was done she turned around to her brother again. "I can't have him kill you." She whispered and grabbed his arm gently. It wouldn't be worth escaping if the vampire would torture and kill him if she left.

"How can someone who does so much evil not get caught somehow." She whispered as she heard about the story that he told her. Now she was shivering in fear because of what he was telling her. "Those poor people."

Alexander shrugged. "He just does. This mansion is off out of the public eye. Hidden by the woods around it. I have never seen a visitor come here." He looked at his twin. "You lived without me for a few months.. You could do it again. As long as you're safe." The man whispered softly. "If I can find a way for both of us I will but it would be easier if one of us got out."

He sighed. "As long as you behave then he won't hurt you but many try to test the waters. So you only get hurt if you do something dumb. Well aside from him drinking from you. At that time he tends to get more violent." Alexander explained as he began to walk out of the room. "We should get to work before he gets upset. He will get suspicious of us standing around talking."