A Valkyrie Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valkyrie

Original poster
Hello everybody!

I'm Valkyrie, a twenty-one year old Brit with a passion for in-depth plots and feels. I'm immensely approachable and adore making new friends or alliances, if that's your thing. Heh. I've just completed my role-play resume, so you can definitely check that out if you're looking for a new partner or just want to know a little more about me.

I've been role-playing for a few years now, and up until now have typically used the JCINK and Invision Free platforms. I'm a firm believer in descriptive and thought out characters pertaining to a wide range of genres; but most of all I enjoy seeing the creativity of others.

So instead of boring you further, I'll just say that I look forward to meeting everybody and getting stuck into the Iwaku community. :)

-Valkyrie​

Well met. I can tell you one thing, you are guaranteed to be stuck by now, so I would not worry about that.

Welcome to the site! I can see you fitting in very fast here :)

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy yourself here :)

Welcome to Iwaku Odins dottir! I hope you find stories and adventures to quell that warrior spirit. I look forward to sitting with you in the great mead hall of valhalla and exchange war stories with you!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.