A thread for you Monster Fu.. uh... Fun Friends! You Monster Fun Friends Lovers!

YOU MONSTER OF CHOICE TO BONE

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Discord has been ALIVE WITH DEBACHERY.

A few cannot stop talking about it.

It's getting steamy.

Maybe a lil even too steamy.

In October the day of our dearly dead no less!

But really... Do you want to have a romantic evening of wine and dining with your monster friends or do you wanna get railed so bad by your monster friend that the emergency room nurses think you've been hit by a train?

Monster "friend"? No no no. Monster Husbando or Wifu. But I'll admit there's something about vampires.
(Or you know, whatever they are. I mean do blobs have a specific name? I dunno monster spouse? yeah monster spouse)

I want to rail my monster friends so hard that they have to go to the monster hospital, actually.

There are not nearly enough tentacles in that poll btw

As someone who is not frequently a monster bongo player, I blanked out hard thinking of all the best monsters, and then when I tried to google MONSTER FUCKERY it kept wanting to give me dumb movie monsters which is SO LAME and not nearly as cool as the horny horrors I know you're all about to regale me with.

>:D show me your monsters

I want to rail my monster friends so hard that they have to go to the monster hospital, actually.

There are not nearly enough tentacles in that poll btw
I didn't want to say it....but I'm glad you did lul

Mfw Diana and I literally have a monsterfucker RP where my monsters rail her and she can't remember any monsters to fuck

I DIDNT WANNA GO ALL THE WAY OVER THERE AND GET THE LIST OKAY

I mean....I like playing Lamias........because they're cool. So uhhhh yeah.

Lamias/nagas are definitely hot.

So are scyllas/cecaelias (octopus merfolk).

Arachnes/driders/spidertaurs.

Fauns and satyrs.

Alraunes/whatever you wanna call the flower monsters.

Demons. Harpies. Merfolk.

Monsters are just hot 8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
I'll fuck 'em all. I have no fear.

One thing you should know about humanity is that firstly, we figure out how to kill something, but secondly, we figure out whether we can fuck something.

If I have to choose between getting eaten by some monster, or fuckin' it? I'll fuck it. In fact, you don't even have to give me the ultimatum, I'll bone it anyway. I'll bone harder than the Gashadokuro, that thing ain't even got any meat but I'll figure out how to bone it anyway because the human spirit is indomitable, man.

Demons will always be my favorite. <3

But also--

Vampires, werewolves/were-creatures in general, oni girls and oni boys, merfolk, dragons, ghosts, eldritch horrors, angels, shapeshifters-- (um basically any monster I guess)

There is a distinct lack of quality options in this poll. I've already accused you.

I don't have it as bad as some folks but a lot of monsters are still hot af. Hospital inducing escapades ideal but not required.

Getting entangled with a spidertaur? yes please.

Naga/lamias were some of my first monster loves. Specifically I had a crush on the Nagas from HoMM 3. And look at this pretty fanart I found of one.

Vampires. Harpies. Demons. Certain undead. Dryads and plant-aligned monsters. Some eldritch horrors. And others! Specific portrayal and the individual combination of traits makes a big difference.

Ugh, I love vampires so much. So definitely that. Also, if Lord Seshoumaru could do that thing, that would be greaaaat.

I adore demons, werewolves, and vampires. Merfolk, as well 🥰 I don't get a chance to write monsters often but when I do, I go all out!

If the vampire is Edward Cullen or any of the other Cullens I'm definitely fucking them 😂 still a twilight hoe over hereeee. Vampires in general seem the least terrible to screw since they still look like humans unlike other monsters

I like plenty of our monster friends, male and female, big and small, tall and short. I have my personal faves, Lamia, Hellhounds, centaur, spiders, oni, goblins ect.

Though lately, with the spooky season... I have appreciated Ghosts a bit more often. Something about investigating a haunted old house only to find a lonely ghost wanting a warm touch. Ill make that Banshee howl for sure.

Or a golem/Frankenstein style monster, perhaps a creature from the black lagoon. The classic films and creatures always held my attention as a kid... Now its jist for a different reason.

Demons, angels, mermaids, vampires, werewolves (or any shapeshifter actually), dragons, ghosts, fae... Any monster really, and I'd be DTF. There's a running joke in my friend group that if dragons existed in this plane, I'd be on one before anyone could blink.

Reactions: LunaValentine