A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
Sidney and Your/Name have been best friends as long as they could remember. They went to pre-school together and now they're graduating high school together. They've had their ups and downs, but in the end, they always stuck together no matter what they went through. Now that they're starting to look at colleges, or starting to not look at colleges in Y/N's case, they might be split up... Something that neither of them want to think about.

When Sidney's Uncle John gets sick and is to weak to help her Aunt Marie with parties and celebrations, Sidney gets a once in a lifetime chance to visit them in Italy for two and a half months for summer vacation. Bringing Y/N with her, she starts to develops feelings for him that she thought she had pushed behind her long ago. Does he feel the same for her, or is it just a hopeless heart feeling something that will never be felt back? And if he does feel the same... What will happen while a summer in Italy?

Please PM me if you're interested in this plot ad would like to be my role-play partner. This is a plot I've really been wanting to do, so if you are a MALE or play the MALE role, please message me or reply bak to this thread... Thanks!;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.