A strange mix... [Media meets Military RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiramisu

Original poster
I'm looking for someone to mess around merging the world of radios and investigative reporting with a more military setting. Basically, I'm looking for either someone going undercover in a despotic Military State's army, a reporter used by the armed forces to act as a liaison to the public or anything you may think about. A couple of full paragraphs and an increasingly fleshed out character, plot and setting is a must, as well as the willingness to plan and chat extensively with me. I don't really care if you can only post once a week, as long as the OOC chatter is a constant thing between us. That you play a male or a female... or even an android is cool with me as well, and romance may or may not be present if you wish it to. Mainly, I'm looking to mess around with rather old fashioned media and uniformed men.

Know that you must be over eighteen years of age to do anything risque or gory with me, though!

I wouldn't mind giving this a go, I reckon I can play a good android.

Great! Do contact me when it's most convenient for you and we'll plot something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.