A "SPECIAL REQUEST" from your GODDAMN ADMINISTRATORS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vay

Hello lovlies,

I am your queen, Vay. You might know me and you might not, but that doesn't matter since I have a little favor to ask all of you.

Your other queen, @Diana and I were talking, we sit on the seats of power as roughly equal juggernauts, steering the destiny of the forum and we would like art of us as your queens! >=3

I would like anyone up to the challenge to draw both of us , Diana the moon goddess of light and Vay, the dark queen of lust, equal but opposite relaxing on their thrones next to each other starting sideways as each other. Infatuated love in Diana's eyes and raw lust in Vay's.

Diana's color has always been TEAL! Vay's is purple...

If you need any more details let us know! Now I'll hand it over to Diana.

UM!! O__O *thinks quickly!* I guess appearances would be like on our staff avatars!

Vay should have a slinky sexy sexy dress. >:3 and big boobies. And my dress should be modest and princessesy. >> Maybe like the Mom's in Brave! And uuum.

AND WE SHOULD HAVE A RORY HAMSTER.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Vay
e8746328-f001-4016-8a79-578abed4839a_zpsc38b552d.jpg

just line art, but yea.​

I - might - have the urge to play around with this. Gonna try it out. :)

YES! YES SHE DOES!

I would take a crack at this but I am pretty sure I'd just end up glaring at the picture asking why it doesn't look as mind-blowingly awesome as Fijo's.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
You should totally try it anyways, practice is super important @Ozzie Chanter , you have your own style to hone <3 don't you think Vay and Diana deserve as many versions of them as possible?!

WE DO! 8D We need lots and lots of art to feed our egos!

I will take on this challenge.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Fiiiine. >__>

queens_by_thecatscanary-d7mi199.png

It's not finished because I hate drawing hands, chairs, and hamsters. May fiddle with it more later.

I, for one, think this is all beautiful. <3

OWAH, I just finished my sketch of it and I lost my sdcard for my phone somewhere. I CANT USE THE CAMERA ON IT. LFDKsdKFHdklsJ

I will be back. :c Sometime. SOON hopefully

Edit: I FOUND IT. Here you go! I don't actually have the time to fully ink and color it immediately. ;_; gotta spend time trying to make monies baww.

BhbGlm9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.