A small slice of life group RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

winnie

Protesting summer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
I don't have a specific plot in mind but i'm looking for 2-3 other people that are capable of doubling up so we can have a total of 6-8 characters for a small slice of life roleplay that revolves around a group of friends. Kinda like friends, so lots of drama, romance, maybe even some mystery tossed in and loooads of secrets. If anyone's interested we can toss some ideas around. I'm open to hearing whatever you may have in mind! I have a vague idea if we have six friends, which takes place years after high school as a kind of reunion, so there'd be a brother, a sister, both their best friends so another girl and another boy, and two old flames maybe? Or something else. I dunno for sure. Just throwing out what I have in mind.

So yeah, comment below if interested and you have some ideas! Or we can just brainstorm.

Interested!

Reactions: winnie
I'm somewhat interested, I think I would be more interested if this took place during their high school years, but I am interested!

Brilliant! Do either of you have any ideas? Because I had a vague one based on the reunion but perhaps they're nor coming together for a very good reason, like perhaps the group of six had a seventh friend as well that passed away or something?

Because I had a vague one based on the reunion but perhaps they're nor coming together for a very good reason, like perhaps the group of six had a seventh friend as well that passed away or something?
I love the idea of them coming together for a funeral.

Alright! And how do you feel about some character labels to describe what they were in high school? Like, the jock, the outcast, the geek, etc. to sort of intertwine everyone in a way?

Alright! And how do you feel about some character labels to describe what they were in high school? Like, the jock, the outcast, the geek, etc. to sort of intertwine everyone in a way?
Love that as well! c:

Okay, i think i have enough to come up with a few characters! Should we have one more person or is just the three of us fine?

I'm game for whatever! I think I have some people I could tag if you're looking for a larger group.

I don't want a very big group so maybe just one more person? wE'll be doubling up so if we're four people totally, that'd be around eight characters.

I'll ask around. I'm also cool with just the three of us c:

Let me know if you know anyone for sure ^^ otherwise i can post the OOc for jst us three ^^

@neptune @timv999 before i go ahead and post the CS, i want to clarify a few things first so there aren't any issues later :3

1) we will be doubling (male and female each)

2) using real face claims and not anime/digital drawings

3) kinda casual with a minimum of two paragraphs and a post a week

4) and this isn't a statement but more of a question but if you have a preferred type of label let me know and I can try and incorporate it.

4) and this isn't a statement but more of a question but if you have a preferred type of label let me know and I can try and incorporate it.
Do you mean like jock/nerd/etc?

Do you mean like jock/nerd/etc?
Yep! Though not necessarily like that. You can maybe give me a one liner about what you want them to be like and I'll give em a label. It probably won't be the same as the stereotypes but slightly different. That doesn't mean your character can't be a jock, i'll just give em a different title. :3

Yep! Though not necessarily like that. You can maybe give me a one liner about what you want them to be like and I'll give em a label. It probably won't be the same as the stereotypes but slightly different. That doesn't mean your character can't be a jock, i'll just give em a different title. :3
Ah, okay! That's what I thought you meant, but I didn't want to assume. I'm not sure on the labels yet, but I think I'd like to snag a brother and sister, if that's cool? Twins, maybe.

I have already incorporated a set of twins into the roles of which i have snagged a female. to switch it up i thought we could have different people playing the siblings to sort of have different relationships so if you wanna snag the twin brother that'll be cool? I have other labels in mind if you want help ^^

to switch it up i thought we could have different people playing the siblings to sort of have different relationships so if you wanna snag the twin brother that'll be cool? I have other labels in mind if you want help ^^
Awesome, I'll take the brother then! And sure, I'm around if you need/want any help.