A small group rp idea

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
I had an idea for a small group, just a few people. I first had thought of it as a one X one but then I thought that it might be funnier if it's a small group and turn it into a reverse harem. The idea is that this girl brags about having many boyfriends in her life and knowing everything there is to know about boys and relationships, but the truth is she has never had a boyfriend in her life. Then all of a sudden a few guys come into her life and romance between them and her start. You know a reverse harem. I would play the girl. Then depending on how many people like the idea, maybe three or four guys unless people want to double. There would be romance and comedy (also we can discuss any more genres as a group.) I prefer this to be a small group RP.

OOC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/boys-and-girl-ooc-sign-ups.56186/

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'm definitely interested XD I guess I could double if things get to that point but I like the idea of a reverse harem pretty well, gives it a familiar yet new feel :3

Great! We'll see if anyone else would like to do the idea too.

Yay! Just one or two more people.

I can double, like york, should it be needed. Also, you could also start with the OOC and take your time, at worse this can become a rp ad and we still have players that come to us later.

Yeah, you're right.

I'm working on the OOC Thread.

Alright, can't wait to start brainstorming some characters! :3

I'll start brainstorming the characters o-o it may take a bit to think of a good variety

That's fine, take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.