A small but possibly epic plot loosely based on the premise of Bravely Default!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daignard

Original poster
Heya! I come to you today with a plot, and would like to point out that the Ratings are just in case, they do NOT have to be actually present in the resulting rp! Okay! Now, while I got the idea from Bravely Default, this got nothing to do with the game, I just got this idea from the very beginning of the game when Tiz is healed by Owen.

Now, on to the plot itself!

You are a mysterious youth that was found and healed from grave wound by a travelling knight. Taken into his home, you were tended to until you woke up two weeks later. Not remembering your past, or perhaps not wanting to divulge it, you learned you were currently the ward of the Kingdom of Judeon, a small but fair kingdom oppressed by darker and bigger powers. Of course, that place is not a heaven, but it's people try to do right by those they do not feel threatened by.

As time pass, you will be given a choice, will you risk life and limb for this kingdom who took you in without expecting much in return, or will you sell it for more powerful and ambitious allies? The choice may be harder than you think...

This actually sounds really neat! I'm interested in doing something with this if you're game!

Sure am! Could you PM me your ideas and the character you would want to play, please? We shall speak more of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.