A Short Introduction

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Tronix

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku! This is Tronix.

I have been wandering around looking for a decent role-playing community and I have decided to stop here to stay for a while!

Here are a few things about myself:

-I love dragons.

-I LOVE role-playing (bet you figured that part out already!)

-I love having a good time.

-I dislike mary sues / gary stus.

-I enjoy and have experience in chat and forum post-based roleplays.

-I enjoy going on an adventure and facing impossible odds.

-Last but not least, I also enjoy humor a lot!

I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for me! See you soon!

P.S. I am also actively looking for roleplays that involve dragons. If you have one take a look at my roleplayer resume!

Hey there Tronix, welcome to Iwaku!! You've joined the site at a wonderful time, since preparations are being made for the science fiction festival.

Everything that you like (and dislike) are found on Iwaku. Also since you also seem to enjoy Chat Roleplays be on the look out for our Chat rp nights. You can find the dates in our Calendar at the top of the page.

Enjoy!

Hello Tronix! ~from Iwaku

I am pretty sure someone else came through recently with a dragon obsession. Hope you find that person.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Tronix!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You might be here to just stay for a while, but you'll definitely get addicted and never be able to pull away!

Anyway, since you're new to us, I've some some super handy links for you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help or have questions, just ask!

Hello Tronix, lover of dragons! >:3 We have lots of dragon lovers, but I surprisingly don't see a lot of dragon rps. O__O weird!

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku!

Hello there Tronix, I'm October nice to meet you *Bows deeply* I think dragons are pretty boss, too.