A Royale With Cheese

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
I

Iron Men And Saints

Original poster
Wassup peeps? And if you noticed yes my name is the Harold Lamb book, I have a first edition copy >:D

I am a huge geek! FTW. I love all kinds of roleplayng! From sexual to extraterrestrial! I have been roleplaying for quite awhile and in a lot of different worlds and gaming systems. I have RPed in Warcraft 3, the world of D&D, A Song of Ice and Fire, Warhammer 40K ( Inquisition Represent! ), Cortex RPing System, Car wars, Discworld, Dread, Battle Star Galatica and everything you can imagine.

I love writing! I write all kinds of stories, ask me about it sometime and maybe I will send you a bit of it. :D

I produce Music and I DJ Parties as well! It's a fun time. I could produce RPing music if you want me to do so. :O

And as you may have gotten from the Thread name, I love to watch movies, TV, read books and play video games! I know tons of good books, tons of references, I've tried my hand at 3D programming and I love Doctor Who! So if you want a good book to read or a good TV to watch, just ask me.

Nice to meet you man! welcome to Iwaku, glad to know thee is another new guy to Iwaku that I can relate too! ^^

OKAY, FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION YOU ARE A COOL AN AWESOME GEEK.
Welcome to Iwaku, you seem like you're an expert! Haha!
AND YOU ARE A DJ. THAT. IS. AMAZING!
Hope you enjoy Iwaku! I saw you in the chat earlier today (or maybe your yesterday) and I actually thought you were already an 'old' member... From the look of things, I think you'll have a splendid time here.
See you!

I've got just one question.

Personally speaking, does Diana look like a bitch?

What?

(Hello, and welcome. Im not really here though. Cortex, you said? Maybe I have reason to finish reading my Smallville core after all!)

I've got just one question.

Personally speaking, does Diana look like a bitch?

Diana? I forget who / what that is please remind me.

What?

(Hello, and welcome. Im not really here though. Cortex, you said? Maybe I have reason to finish reading my Smallville core after all!)

Yesss Cortex Roleplaying System is the best thing ever... I haven't gotten anyone to play it with though p.q. And I don't know how to address the question what.

OKAY, FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION YOU ARE A COOL AN AWESOME GEEK.
Welcome to Iwaku, you seem like you're an expert! Haha!
AND YOU ARE A DJ. THAT. IS. AMAZING!
Hope you enjoy Iwaku! I saw you in the chat earlier today (or maybe your yesterday) and I actually thought you were already an 'old' member... From the look of things, I think you'll have a splendid time here.
See you!

Well thanks! That made my day! :D

Sigh. *shoots Iron in the leg*

Does Diana Notacat LOOK. LIKE. A. BITCH?

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Oh... Lol I got it now xD I'm sitting here dying.