A Royale With Cheese

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Iron Men And Saints, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Wassup peeps? And if you noticed yes my name is the Harold Lamb book, I have a first edition copy >:D

I am a huge geek! FTW. I love all kinds of roleplayng! From sexual to extraterrestrial! I have been roleplaying for quite awhile and in a lot of different worlds and gaming systems. I have RPed in Warcraft 3, the world of D&D, A Song of Ice and Fire, Warhammer 40K ( Inquisition Represent! ), Cortex RPing System, Car wars, Discworld, Dread, Battle Star Galatica and everything you can imagine.

I love writing! I write all kinds of stories, ask me about it sometime and maybe I will send you a bit of it. :D

I produce Music and I DJ Parties as well! It's a fun time. I could produce RPing music if you want me to do so. :O

And as you may have gotten from the Thread name, I love to watch movies, TV, read books and play video games! I know tons of good books, tons of references, I've tried my hand at 3D programming and I love Doctor Who! So if you want a good book to read or a good TV to watch, just ask me.
  2. Nice to meet you man! welcome to Iwaku, glad to know thee is another new guy to Iwaku that I can relate too! ^^
    Welcome to Iwaku, you seem like you're an expert! Haha!
    Hope you enjoy Iwaku! I saw you in the chat earlier today (or maybe your yesterday) and I actually thought you were already an 'old' member... From the look of things, I think you'll have a splendid time here.
    See you!
  4. I've got just one question.

Personally speaking, does Diana look like a bitch?
  5. What?

(Hello, and welcome. Im not really here though. Cortex, you said? Maybe I have reason to finish reading my Smallville core after all!)
  6. Diana? I forget who / what that is please remind me.

Yesss Cortex Roleplaying System is the best thing ever... I haven't gotten anyone to play it with though p.q. And I don't know how to address the question what.

Well thanks! That made my day! :D
  7. Sigh. *shoots Iron in the leg*

Does Diana Notacat LOOK. LIKE. A. BITCH?
  8. I have no clue...
  9. *Stands silently in the kitchen holding the briefcase*
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

11. Oh... Lol I got it now xD I'm sitting here dying.