A return...? I think...? Maybe?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiilgore

Original poster
So uhh... Hi again. 'P1ema5t3r' here, possibly returning (under a changed username)

I first joined this site about 2 years ago, participated in some rps (that never got off the ground sadly. I mean.. they did, just never really took off... :( ), Disappeared for a while, like... Until a few months ago or so to ask a question bout how an rp thingie would be implemented. Now I am (possibly) back! (Depends on how busy I get and stuff... Senior year of high school.... 2 ap classes, 3 next semester... Yeah...)

I haven't done a formal rp in a loooong time... so if I do join... might be a bit rusty... Heck, my most recent rps are small crack rps in danganmafia games... (And a Shrek one too because a host chose the Shrek disguise deck for whatever reason.... In that one whisperleaked prince charming that it was all ogre now because I was Shrek and wtf why not! The thing is... There was Fiona that game too!)
... ahem!..
Sooooooooo uhhh... It's so different... With some people that I somewhat remember being inactive and all that stuff... may minibit and her cuteness so extreme that she supposedly got reported for it be doing well.

Lesse... Rps I found myself having a draw to were medieval fantasy-ish types where the characters basically had to unite to defeat solve sorta great threat... And the 'stuck in a game'- ish type of rp (like sao-based/derived for an example) also seemed to have a bit of a draw...

Sooo uhh.. huge wall of text aside... Nice to meet you all! (Again to some people here lol.)

Sooo uhh ... If you don't find me in teh rpz, you'll likely see me in the forum games section.

before I forget.. Blanc be best goddess. Way better than Noire, neptune, and vert, ect.
Best candidate tho be Nepgear. *Shot*

***Please note, I was making this kinda late at night so if things are repetitive... Yeah. .. ... *Shot*

Welcome back to Iwaku~!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kiilgore
Welcome back, Kiilgore! Hopefully you stick around this time ;) Taking it easy after a return does wonders, so kick back and enjoy yourself and the site. Have fun~

• Thank You
Reactions: Kiilgore
Status
Not open for further replies.