3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
2pm - 12am GMT +8
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Future Present, Action Scenes involving Gunfights or Hand to Hand combats, Dystopian Cyberpunk. Anime and Gaming Fandoms.
Hello Iwaku RP~ Just freshly arrived to this block. First of all, I have to thank Ehb for inviting me here!

I come from the same small RPing community as Ehb. But I also went to other places too, namely RPNation. Then I realized I should take a spin in here as well. I also somewhat completed the profile, my RPing preferences and so on, save for the additional info section :x I'll get to it once I have more time.

Welp, I guess that about it, thanks again!

Well let me be the first to welcome you to Iwaku unless Ehb already did that if so then I'm the second place but if you have questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability and if you want some RPs to start off there are a few that are opening or looking for some spots to be filled if your interested.

Reactions: Miya
Well let me be the first to welcome you to Iwaku unless Ehb already did that if so then I'm the second place but if you have questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability and if you want some RPs to start off there are a few that are opening or looking for some spots to be filled if your interested.
Hello~ Thanks for the welcome! Ehb haven't did it though, so you're the first one XD

Though I'm wondering, is there a place to place your unfinished works and testing stuff? I assume it's the Test Chambers section right? I made a thread there :x

Anything that I should take note or advice for a newcomer in Iwaku? Thanks~

I don't know about the testing chambers since I havnt gone there myself I keep my unfinished stuff saved on a computer and if your looking for certain RPs the forum has group advertising and one on one request.

Alrighty, thanks for the heads up! I'll go through the advertising :3

If you want I can invite you to a few RPs that im in as well.

Oh, from RP Nation? I thought your avatar looked familiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.