A quick hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lillah

Original poster
Just a quick hello to everyone iwaku!

This was the original role-play forum I wished to join but memberships were not open at the time. So I'm glad to arrive. Right this moment I'm keen to start an Alien Romance RP. I'm hoping to find someone interested in working on an Alien race with me. It'll be great fun, so please don't hesitate to PM me.

Lillah

Hit up those forums and fine those sexy blue men! Hehe, I wish you the best of luck trying to find like-minded individuals. I myself like playing alien races, but I only play female characters in those situations.

Welcome to the forums!

@Sagaroth Thanks.

@Xena Jade Lovely to meet another that might appreciate sexy blue men. It's amusing how we associate aliens with blue for sexy and green for not! Could just be me. ;)

It's a current craving as I like to different genres depending on my mood. Thanks for the welcome too. I hope this is the right home for me.

I actually haven't roleplayed anyone who has blue skin in a really long time, or at least not traditionally blue. It's just a sci-fi cliche, hehe. Also, Star Trek used green for sexy with Orions, if I remember correctly. I never actually watched any episodes with them in it, though.

I read a smutty fun blue alien romantic series. So it must be me. They have tails too. lol.

I just can't see a green alien in a romantic light, but if the right partner comes along, maybe I'll give it a go. Who knows, I might convince myself Green is hot. It is Roleplaying after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.