3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
We don't seem to have any specific rules AGAINST it, but when we see threads with

Type posts, should we delete the bumps and/or inform the poster of the more kosher ways to draw attention to their roleplay? Or should we leave them to their bumping?

I figured I'd post this question instead of PM-ing the powers that be, because other people might be wondering.

As far as I know, bumping is considered spam and should be deleted if it's by itself.

It's the same with lone OOC comments in IC threads.

"Bumping is spam." is what I put in the Deleted Reason box and I've confirmed that everyone and their dog can see it. However, I tend to send repeat "offenders" a friendly reminder just to make sure they know what's going on. :)

Comments like Bump are definitely spam posts. D: So everything Dawn said is the way to go.

So as humorous as this bump is it is still spam and should be deleted, yes?

Just want to make sure.

It's been a few days and needed a bump,... and damned it was clever enough. It can slide. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.