A Night in the Forbidden Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ailsa

Original poster
Forbidden_Forest.png

The Basic Story: Three teenagers have been given a detention sentence: Return the lost hippogriff to it's mother (and don't get eaten). Hagrid leaves the teenagers to their task at hand and goes off to his hut. What he doesn't realize is 1) After some recent, cruel pranks pulled on the centaurs, they are not happy about students being in the forest and 2) The students hate each other (or do they?)

Okay, there is space for only one more RPer, so make your charie good! Me and Demaryu have come up with this little idea so, we got the pick of the litter. So, which ever houses are taken, you can chose from one of the two remaining!

Demaryu has decided on Ravenclaw and I will take Slytherin. THIS MEANS HUFFLEPUFF AND GRYFFINDOR ARE THE ONLY AVAILABLE HOUSES to choose from.

THE AGE OF THE CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE 15+.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

Name:
House:
Also Known As:
Looks (use an actress/actor):
Past/Bio (optional):
What they did to get detention (optional):

My Character:

Name: Pandora Quinn
House: Slytherin
Also Known As: Dora
Blood Status: Pureblood
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Looks: Elizabeth Gillies

elizabeth-gillies.png

Past/Bio (optional): Raised as a Slytherin elitist, Pandora has had the ideals of Voldemort and his followers drilled in her head. But, much to her parents disappointment, the teachings never stuck. She'd never admit in public that she disagrees with The Dark Lord, in fear her parents might be killed or tortured. And, she wouldn't dare admit it to another student in fear of ridicule and bullying from fellow housemates and Hogwarts peers. She loves going to parties and hanging out with her friends and knows all the ropes to being a Pureblood slytherin girl. She reluctantly plays her spot in the cut-throat world of Slytherin politics to keep her parents as well as herself away from ridicule. She may seem mean on the outside, but inside she wishes she could shout her feelings to the world.

What did they do to get detention: Pandora got into an argument with a fellow Slytherin housemate and out of anger, hexed the girl, leaving purple and orange spots on the other girl's body.

Name: Zackery Lockheart
House: GRYFFINDOR
Also Known As: Zack or Lock
Blood Status: Pure blood
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Looks : Dave Franco
dage-franco-dave-franco-35198716-500-613.jpg

Past/Bio (optional):
Even though Zack was a pure blood he hated the idea of becoming a wizard like his parents. He just wanted to be normal and forget about magic, His parents forced him to join Hogwarts . Zach was seated in Gryyfindor which made his parents very happy. He does not really pay attention in any of his study's because of his hate of magic. He was put on the Gryyfindor Quidditch team as a beater so he could take out his frustration while helping the team other than takeing it out on his peers. Zach does not really have friends because he makes no effort to make any .
What they did to get detention (optional):
Zach was almost a victom of a love potion that was made by one of the Ravenclaw girls . When he found out who made the potion for her, Zack attempted to use a unforgivable curse on the boy but was stopped by one of the teachers.

YOU MUST BE ACCEPTED AS A CHARACTER BEFORE YOU CAN POST IN THE RP THREAD! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME OR DEMARYU TO ACCEPT YOU!

sorry about that.

i deleted the post and again sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.