A newbie - in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ughcreativity

Original poster
I have no idea how introductions are usually done in communities like this one (I feel like I'm in a whole new world holy mother asdfghjkl) but–ugh how do I do this. Let me try.

Hi there, I'm ughcreativity. I'm pretty new to roleplaying (although I've been writing a lot in the past, solo-esque) thus I'm new to websites like Iwaku. It's my first time to join a forum, actually, so I'm nervous af. It might take me a while to get used to how Iwaku works, but I'm trying to be optimistic for once, yush. I'll get there.

Fun fact list:

- I'm a proud Gryffindor
- Anime/Manga crazy
- I'm watching/have watched every series that is probably out there (fight me)
- I'm silly
- Very silly
- I love games, no matter what kind
- Kuroo Tetsurou is my husband
- Daenerys Targaryen is my wife
- I love to sleep
- Food is my frand
- My creativity is starting to lack here
- Ugh creativity, man

And that's about it. I can continue this for hours, but hey, I don't want to seem more weird than I probably already do. Cheers!

(v I make these whenever I have no idea what to do, bye).

tumblr_n2ozdlip721r0b4wzo1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

• Love
Reactions: ughcreativity
Welcome to the site! I see you love fantasy. I too love fantasy! If you need any help around here, the light blue names are often the best ones to ask. However, I'm always open for questions or just chatting. You have a lot of interesting qualities, you filthy Gryffindor (lol I kid, I am a proud Slytherin). Good to see a fresh face around here! I'm sure if you like writing, you'll enjoy roleplaying. That's how I went about getting to roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you have fun here!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy it here! There's plenty of awesome people who will help you with anything you may need! ^-^ Make yourself at home :D

• Love
Welcome to the forums, there's plenty of people that would enjoy your company. I do hope you have a nice stay. Also make sure you duck before you get whacked. ^.^

• Useful
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You
Fun fact: ugh means sexy in rabbit.

No, no actually it doesn't. But "i~whack~you!" means welcome in rabbit.

And I see you have a husband, a wife, and a frand. Well you can add that you are now a bunny to that list. And you should now have a mommy. Cuz I'm your mommy now.

No, no actually no I'm not but look up to the very top and to the left. That is a bunny logo. That can be your mommy now. "i~whack~you.."

Oh and you are silly? What colour is your silly? Know what colour mine is? Here. Let me help you find out. Press this red button--

~Rainbows filled with rainbow colours to the face!! ~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.