A New Search! (Fandoms)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

The Twin Fox
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Hello Everyone! Thank you for checking this out! I will say right away that I prefer to rp with those around my own age group, so adults only please! :]

Okay, I have a few cravings and I'll list them here. :3

1. Harry Potter
2. Blue Exorcist
3. One Piece
4. Star Trek

I do have a few couples I would like to rp, but most of them will be OC x Canon otherwise. I am up for Doubling up though! I prefer it, actually.

1. Harry Potter Couples:

Draco x OC
Draco x Harry

2. Blue Exorcist

Ryuji Suguro x OC

3. One Piece

Trafalgar Law x OC
Eustass Kidd x OC

4. Star Trek

Bones x OC

Okay, so I didn't list all of the couples, because most are couples from the fandom, ect. I can play a good bit of the characters in each of these fandoms, so if you would like an OC x Canon as well, or a Canon x Canon rp, I will gladly do it! :3 Please feel free to message me if you want to rp!

Bye for now!​

Hi. I was looking at your Star Trek pairing. Is this based on the original series or the new one?

Hi. I was looking at your Star Trek pairing. Is this based on the original series or the new one?
I do best at the reboot, honestly. :/ And though I do watch the original, I have never roleplayed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.