A New RP-er Has Appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RosalineBara8

Original poster
Hello, one and all!

I am interested in RP-ing... but I don't know how to go about it.
I suppose I'm expecting to gain interest by sticking my neck out, here. ^^;

I have filled out what I like/dislike on my profile, so please, have a look, and if you're interested and have an idea please comment below!

It's a pleasure meeting you all,

Queen of Roses, Rosaline.

Hello Rosaline :) Nice to see you jumping in - If you're looking to get started up with an RP , you'll probably want to take a look in the Roleplay Connection section and make a post there or peek around for something that appeal to you :)

Happy roleplaying!

Hello and welcome. (: I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding partners as you begin your search! I see you've already been linked to a great place to start, but if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hi there, Rosaline! Welcome to Iwaku~

"sticking your neck out" is a good way to get emersed in the community and also meet people who could be potential good picks for any roleplay ideas you want to play out. Roleplaying is fairly easy, though! No worries about that! I suggest you take a look atROLEPLAY HELP to get started. Very helpful stuff there. Ah also, don't forget to have fun~

Welcome to the site! I hope you find some great RPs! ^^

^w^ Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Sort of looming about for Group RPers, so if you want to RP, hop by and drop by.

Oh hai, Welcome to the Forum!

We got tons of RPS of all sorts, just have a look around and see what you can find. Aaaand if nothing tickles your fancy.... you can always make your own

Status
Not open for further replies.