A New Future

K

Kaneki

Original poster
Mars One, a non-profit organization had changed history in 2025, by sending the first four carefully selected applicants in a Mars-bound spaceflight and became a permanent human colony. Every step of the crew's journey is documented for a reality television program that is broadcasted 24/7/365.
All of it started 10 years ago, the year is now 2035 and already 24 average citizens have been sent to Mars. It was all over the news back then:
Mars One will establish a permanent human settlement on Mars. Crews of four will depart every two years, starting in 2025. Participate in this mission to Mars through our crowdfunding campaign.

The mission design takes into account the expansion of the human colony where a new crew of four arrive every two years. Mars One will select and train the human crew for permanent settlement.

Astronauts selection and training

• The application period
  • Interview period
  • International selection
  • Techincal training
  • Personal training
  • Group training

Will you apply?
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Disclaimer-this is actually based off and inspired by the Mars One project

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brynlee Mason
Apply? yes or no and why: yes because Brynlee always loved adventures and would love to be on one as big as this.
Appearance: [spoili]
0_bf16f_2de1dd61_L
[/spoili]
Bio: Brynlee grew up in an orphanage and moved out at 17 but always helped out the orphanage by raising money from preforming on the streets. Recently she was hired as a part time preformer at a local club. She didn't mind this lifestyle but she was very much interested in the permanent settlement on mars and loved watching how they lived their lives on Mars and how their lives have changed practically over night. Everyone to ever become a candidate became very famous before they left and was on almost every channel. Brynlee wanted very much to go to Mars and has applied just last year but it would be a miracle if she was chosen.

~~~

"The draft for the chosen candidates is tomorrow morning then the interviews are right after...I'm so nervous" She said to her best friend Allie. Brynlee was walking back and forth in the room, and hands in her hair.
"Just relax, you do know that the odds of you being picked are very small"
"Please don't give my hopes up. I really want this."
"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just afraid..I mean what if you are chosen? I'll never be able to see you again, it's kind of like the same as you dying..I'll miss you." Allie was staring at the floor.
"Hey, don't be sad and thats not true, you'll be able to see me on t.v everyday"
"I didn't mean it like that"
"I was just trying to lighten the mood. I'll miss you too Allie" Brynlee said and wrapped her arms around Allie.