A new day dawns

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Testament

Original poster
SOOO I've been looking for a new site to RP at with two other friends... so here I am.
I go by Testament, Cynic, or just Test, I don't care. I'm here hoping for some active roleplays and also meet some folks with all of my bad typing.
NOW!!! helloooooooo all.

Also I'm in too many types of music and I very picky in what a listen to, but I tend to stick around all forms of metal, rock, hip-hop(old school and few new stuff), R&B and so on. I'm easy to get along with, buuuuut depends lol. Hoping to find an RP to join soon and Im open to any kind of rp.

Because your username is Testament and your avatar is Kamelot.

I'm just.

I'm hurt Cynic.

I'm really hurt.

what can I say, I love both groups. You should know me by now.

dude i'm picky with my music, but if I like it and it sticks then it works

Aw darn, I thought you were named from Testament of Guilty Gear... I'm sure your music is cool too and that poster for your avatar is neat.

well he is one of my favorite characters from guilty gear and was the reason for the name. THEN I heard about a group with the same name and fell in love with them XD

Ever since I was a child, the word Testament reminds me of Testes...

Hello Bawls xD

Welcome to Iwaku.

34qwt1z.gif

To Testament: Awesome! Maybe instead of being annoyed when that band turns up in search engines when I look for the Guilty Gear character, I'll find a new treasure in them too.

Yeah i was the same way, then I just said to hell with it lol

and HELLO!!! TESTES IS HAPPY TO BE HERE lol