A new beast is born! :D

E

Ethir

Original poster
Hey There! Still a noob (kind of) to RP but I have an excellent teacher, and learning fast :D Totally raring to get stuck in to some decent roleplays that won't die on me super quick like a few others I joined on another site...um..I'm going to try and fill a gap in my mind by writing random crap...please ignore ALL sentences from this point henceforth.

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES! And may the odds be EVER in your favour! :D Dear all who have not yet read the books, without ever being known to myself, you are already dead to me. Dear those who have watched the film without reading the books prior and calling yourself a fan, you are simply NOT a fan..and Dear all who, like me, have read (or are reading) aforementioned books, I SALUTE YOU, SIR/MADAM/WHATEVER MANNER OF BEING YOU MAY BE. That is all...for now...OH! And please disregard the title, I can assure you I am no 'beast' and I take all precaution to ensure I never shall be....

*walks up all zombie like*

I assume I am dead the games of starvation just don't amuse me. But well! Everyone is entitled to opinion!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ethir! Good luck with your rps!

*walks in on all fours with shades*

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I hope you get to put all that you learn to the test!

Good luck!

Awwwwwwwww D:

I like beasts.... why did you lie to me, Ethir?

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Here, please have a cookie!

chocolate_chip-cookies_1.jpg

Have fun!
:D

Welcome, Ethir, and glad you're joining us in the fun world of creative writing! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Ethir! You should check out Roleplay 101. Everything you'll ever need to know is in that link!

Let us know if you need anything and I hope to see you in some threads soon.

Crap. I really out to have kept an eye on this thread >_< Thanks everyone for the welcoming welcomes! @Cybernite I'm sorry for the lie, but I thank you for the cookies! @OctomusPrime Thanks for the link. I'm sure it will come in handy very soon :D

Those hunger games aren't about food. So I am not interested! D:<

But welcome to the community! 8D