A nerd looking to release some creative energy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

kaito

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello! I'm unsure what to put here but..my DMs are open!!
I'd like to make friends and share stories with other when given the chance. I'm not the best at introductions, I'm actually quite awkward with them even if I have a gazillion years to think of how to write them, so bare with me!!

Other than roleplaying my interests roll around anime/other forms of art. Star gazing is another hobby of mine, but not to the extent of writing and anime.
I've been writing since 2013, so I have a generous amount of experience. And despite me being fluent in typos (and being unable to structure a proper introduction for whatever reason) I would consider myself an advanced roleplayer! But I have no issues at all meeting the styles of my partners, even if it means writing more or less that what I would do normally!!

Um.......awkward introduction aside, thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to hear back from you in the future!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet named Iwaku!

We're really excited to have you here and hope you write(or live) some incredible stories here with us. Please read through our handy dandy guide known as newbie navigation whenever you have the chance. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to let any staff member(with the green names) know.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

• Love
Reactions: kaito
Thank you for the introduction! It is nice to meet you, kaito!

Hope you love iwaku as much as we do 🤍

• Love
hello and welcome to the site, kaito! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
Hope you like it here! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows