A momentary respite.

S

Sleep

Original poster
Hey, everyone. I'm Sleep, or so I've chosen to be called on this site. It's been some time since I've been part of an active role playing community, and after a few hours of looking through sites; I'm thinking about stopping here and making something of a home for myself. So...I guess I just wanted to pop in and give my greetings and get a feel for the community.

Welcome to Iwaku Sleep!

I love your name because sleep is such a wonderful thing. You will probably find Iwaku to be pretty friendly and one of the better roleplaying sites around on the web. I know it has been the most friendly and open when it comes to different roleplaying styles and genres. So kick back, relax and enjoy your stay! Oh and don't be afraid to go into the chatbox!

Hello, Sleep

Where were you last night when I needed you!

Welcome to Iwaku : )

Hello Sleep! Welcome to Iwaku.

Like Super Cat, I too love your name for...sleep is my best friend. :D As a new member, you should totally check out our Creative Challenge forum! A place to go off and write various things from characters, monsters, settings, plots, etc! No pressure, no need to ask to join, you just write! So enjoy your stay here, be awesome and don't go to sleep. O_O lol, bad joke I know. /sweatdrop

Welcome to the family, Sleep! We are deffinitely happy to have another person join! :) I hope you have tons of fun and if you ever need anything, I will try my hardest to help!