A Love Stories Crossroad IC

Dante smiled down at Nadia as bucked his hips harder against her in recognition of her request. He used all of his energy to push her to the edge no longer holding back, the feeling of mind dizzying euphoria washing over them again as there thought's were washed away with pleasure. Dante could feel the pressure rising in him again and as he stared down at his lover, this girl he never thought could hold any form o love for this broken man. She was everything he Nadia for a moment, Tender love filling his eyes until he closed them tight feeling her clench up around him and moan out in absolute pleasure, and no longer holding back he released his essence deep inside of her filling her up deep inside as he let out a low moan of pleasure. He gripped her hips tighter and pulled her all the way to him burying himself as far as he could inside of her treasure as he filled her with his love. He panted heavily relishing in the feel of her wrapped around his throbbing member as she twitched and quivered around it. Still inside of her he slowly reached down and stole a kiss and tender, loving kiss moving his hips only slightly as if to prolong the pleasure of her wrapped tightly around him.

She gave a loud cry as his hot essence filled her core, coating her inner walls with his love and flowing so much into her that it overflowed between the petals of her tender flower and his manhood. Nadia panted harshly from the exertions of their actions, clutching his shoulders and releasing small groans as his hips slowly fronded against hers, riding out the rest of his climax. She tilted her head back to receive his gentle kiss, her fingers tangling in his hair as she parted her lips and rolled her tongue around his.

"Mmmm...Dante..." she whispered, kissing him again and again, holding his body against hers as her legs draped over his waist, "I love you."

She caressed his shoulders and back, down to his waist and then up his chest, her fingers tracing every scar she could feel with all the love and tenderness she held in her heart for the man.

Dante smiled softly down at Nadia before saying "I love you too." He gave her a small smirk before thrusting his hips to bury himself deep inside of her feeling her body instinctively grip tightly around him as he did so. He let out a small moan before picking up his pace again saying "Don't think I'm done with you yet." As he said this he began to thrust more vigorously into her cavern feeling her essence mixing with his as he continued to churn her insides. He slowly scooped her up in his arms and held her to his body, her breast pressed against his chest as he kissed her shoulder lovingly wanting nothing more then to push her over the edge.

(I was thinking and I want your opinion about this But I was thinking they could both cum one more time and this time she'd pass out in his arms from the pleasure. Just a thought, I just thought It would be cute.)

(Sure, that's fine with me. ^.^ I'm just going with the flow, hehe.)

Nadia tossed her head back as Dante pulled her up into his arms, his embrace wound around her waist as his lips played across her shoulder while he claimed her once again. This was perhaps the vigor of the Dragonheart people, their prince the very epitome, but whatever it was, she was loving it as she rolled her hips up to meet his exuberant thrusts. She panted and clutched at his shoulders, moaning his name like a mantra and taking possession of his lips in hers.

"Ngh! Dante...oh God, this..." she couldn't even form a real coherent sentence as the pleasure completely took over her mind, like her fiancé took over her body. She released his lips to latch onto his neck, suckling and biting the pale skin passionately to leave a mark.

Dante smiled softly at his fiance saying "I love you more." And before she could say anything he leaned in and stole a kiss befor moving his hips faster and harder against her's. He wanted to push her over the edge and that was what he was going to do. As he kissed her he slowly tightened his grasp on her before rolling them both over so she was ontop of him. He then lifted his hip up into hers buring his throbing manhood all the way inside of her before bucking his hips wildly into her his thrusts picking up pace as he began tp push her to the edge of her sanity. He wanted her to feel the very essence of his love and he wanted her to know every bit of pleasure he could give to her. Just being there made him love her all the more. He smirked slightly as he watched her face, full of pleasure and ecstacy. She moaned out and gasped over and over again as his hand lowered to stimulate her preciouse clitoris. He was pushing her farther and farther now doing everything in his power to not cum as He tried to force her to first. But it felt just to good and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold on for very much longer.

(Hey if You don't mind I'd like you to write out the part of her climax and passing out, as well as mine, that way I can see how you'd write it out, because part of what I like about RP'ing with people is I can watch how they RP and learn from them, well that and I really fucking love your Writing style! ^__^)

(Alright, I'll do my best! Thanks for the compliment, it's a huge confidence booster to me as both a writer and an rper. You're super sweet, ya know that? Hehe.)

There had never been a time in Nadia's life where she had lost all control of herself, never before...until this very moment. She screamed his name as she lifted and dropped her hips on to his, following his lead as his thrusts became harder and assaulted her faster. She could feel every touch and pet he administered to her skin: the gentle kisses, the tightly gripping hands that held her hips, the strong strokes of his manhood inside of her treasure, pushing her to climax. When his thumb touched her nub, she let out a cry just as a mighty shiver of pleasure racked her body. She was very, very close to that edge and, from the urgency of his thrusts, so was Dante. She could feel him hardening up inside of her, his manhood like marble wrapped in velvet as it went; he was very close to cumming again and she knew that.

"Dante! Ah...I...I love you so much!" she cried, her eyes locking with his once more before his fingers tightened around her waist and he pulled her down on his throbbing member just as he came inside of her, holding her tightly against his pelvis.

The sudden rush of his essence triggered her own release and her body locked up as she threw her head back, tightened around him, and came hard on his thighs, her juices mixing with his as it spilled out of her. She shuddered from her climax, twitching and panting in time to the throbbing of his length that was beginning to soften inside of her, his cum filling her to capacity and coating her insides. She felt exhausted from their love making, but happily so and ran her fingers through her hair as she stared down at the man she loved, her eyes locking onto his once more as he stared back. Removing one of his hands from her hips, she brought it up to her lips and placed a gentle kiss to his fingers before leaning down slowly to kiss his lips. It was slow and lethargic, tender and filled with love. As she nibbled on his bottom lip, she carefully lifted her hips away from his pelvis, groaning as her hyper-sensitive petals released his limp manhood from their hold.

"I love you...I love you...so much..." she whispered in between kisses, falling over beside him and cuddling up to his chest while they both slipped under the covers, "I love you Dante." Those were her last words for she could not keep herself awake and she soon passed out in the arms of her king and lover.

(How was that?)

Dante smiled softly as Nadia passed out lying next to him, His eyes locked onto her beatifully sleeping face as his arms gently wrapped around her to pull her closer into him and he planted a small kiss ontop of her head whispering back "I love you more." He smiled gently lying there, Holding the girl whom he'd never thought he'd ever meet, his one true love, smiling to himself as he thought 'There's no way I deserve this happiness.' His eyes eventually closed shut and he managed to drift off into sleep still holding his love in his arms never once letting her go threw the night. It wasn't until the sun had risen enough to shine in his eyes that they finally opened again and he stared angrilly at the sun ready to roll oveer again until he noticed the warmth of Nadias body against his. Her naked body pressed gently against his chest, there legs intertwined, her hair messy and beautiful all at the same time. He lie there and watched her sleep peacefully for several more minutes all the while a lazy smile washing over his face as he ignored the slowly building ache and burn in each one of his wounds. Even though he didn't want to wash away her smell, Dante slowly but surely came to the conclusone that once she awoke they would need a bath, especially sense he had filled her so deeply with his essence. Needless to say he actually looked ofrward to that aspect.

(
I love you . . . . I fucking love you! Kudos on effectively making me wish I was a boy so i could "Sex you all over" Also I will be expecting a pregnency within the next two month's of the In world RP time, seeing as how I filled you up twice with my highly potent love juice ^__^)

The rising sun was what stirred Nadia from one of the most peaceful slumbers she had ever experienced in her life, especially in the past few months prior to her actually meeting Dante for the first time. She shifted a little and slowly opened her eyes, their topaz color meeting the rays of the golden orb in the sky and shimmering languidly in their light. There was a dull ache in her loins, one obtained from the thorough loving of her fiance the night before, but she welcomed it and even reveled in it as proof that their love from the night was not a dream. She felt warmth all around her and looked up to see Dante awake and beaming down on her, his arms encasing her against his body as his eyes remained fixed on her face with the gentlest of light reflecting in them. She smiled in return and tilted her head back to give him a loving kiss.

"Good morning, my king," she whispered, kissing him again and snuggling deeper against his chest.

(Hahaha, yes! I'm so glad I did alright. 8D I definitely feel we'll be great friends and rp partners, hehe. A pregnancy, huh? Fun! I've never gotten so far into an rp where my character actually gets pregnant! Yay! A new experience!)

Dante kissed her back gently before saying "Mornin." He looked down at her gentle tired smile watching her shift and wiggle closer into his chest and he more then accepted her body if not actually pulling her closer into his warm loving embracce as well. He slowly leaned down to kiss the top of he head and then her forehead before saying "You sleep well?" He had slept better then in any days before, he had grown used to sleeping on ratty cloths or in a fox hole somwhere with nothing more then his armor and his back pressed against another's for warmth. Now he was sleeping a soft warm bed with his fiances bare body pressed against his only after sharing his first with her's and takig her first as payment for her love. A love which he was still unsure weather he deserved but relished in none the less. After several quiet moments Dante rolled over her and scooped her up in his arms his left hand situated at the small of her back and his right underneath her tigh's to hold him to his chest. He slowly climbed out of bed walking towards the bathroom saying "You and I need a bath, and your going to take one with me" He had shared every intiment part of his body with her last night, and even though it had been almost been to dark to see anything he was still unshy of his body. As Dantecarried his queen to be into the bathroom his eyes locked on her and slowly worked there way down her body hungrilly taking in every inch of her smiling as his eyes worked there way between her thighs to see her unhidden treasure gleaming in the sun, and even though he had taken her last night he had to admit the view from above was rather enticing.

(I've had some nice fun with Nadia so I'll leave it up to you if we have some "clean" fun in the bath or not. But still it's always welcomed in my books as long as it works in with the story. Also, I'm learnign rather well from your writing, just so you know! ^___^)

Nadia blinked at his words, having no time to retort to them before they were already in the bathroom; not that she would retort, the thought of a bath with the man was a rather exciting one and it was still early in the morning so they wouldn't be interrupted should they...have a 'repeat' of the night before. Dante set her on the edge of the tub, the young woman turning the handles to start the warm water running and while the large ivory tub filled with the water and soap, she turned back to her lover and wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him down for a heated kiss. Her hands touched and caressed his shoulders and chest, her fingers dancing along his pale, creamy skin that contrasted greatly with her ebony one. When the bath was filled, she shut off the water and slowly slid inside backwards, pulling Dante along with her until they were both submerged up to their chests in the sweet smelling bubbles.

Nadia giggled as she splashed a little water on her king to be, gliding over to his side as she took a sponge and slid behind him; "I'll wash your back for you, Dante," she stated, already soaping his shoulders in gentle, teasing circles with one hand while the other slowly slid down the front of his chest to his manhood below his waist, her fingers wrapping around the shaft as she smiled secretively.

(Hehehe, I'm glad I'm able to aid in helping with your rping skills as well. What's funny is that I feel I'm getting more out of rping with you than I am my Creative Writing instructor. When you asked me to write out both Nadia's climax and Dante's, I was thinking, 'Finally! A chance to be a little more creative! Why can't my instructor be like this?' Hahaha.)

Dante smiled at Nadia with a devious smile as she pulled him forward and into the water, and as his body hit the water there was an immidiate sting that went across his entire body as his wounds hit the water. Thankfully there was no blood on them otherwise thewater would have discolored. As she worked her way behind him he slowly leaned forward a little enjoying the feel of her washing his shoulder's however his eyes shot open the instant he realized hwere her hand had gone and as she gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft he let out a moan, unable to hide the pleasure of her touching him. He had to admit, He was glad she loved him enough to lie with him, and even more so that she would bathe with him. He simply smiled as she took control of the moment not fighting anything she did.

(
Have fun My Love ^__^)

Nadia grinned before kissing his shoulder tenderly, stroking his member slowly and rhythmically. She cleaned the rest of his back while teasing him and even moved the sponge across his chest before she slipped it into her other hand to clean his member; "We have to make sure this gets the royal treatment as well," she whispered sexily in his ear, nipping the lobe as she washed him with the sponge. She moved it off of his hardness and replaced it with her fingers again, running her thumb over the tip slowly.

"How does it feel, my love?" she asked him, her teeth sinking in to his neck again as her pumping became a little faster.

Dante's hand jutted out of the water gripping the tub tightly and as he went to speak no words came out instead only a gasp and a moan of p[leasure "Gah, ahhhh" His chest began to rise and fall faster the feeling of her fingers dancing over his member driving him insane, was this recompense for pushing her so hard last night. If so, he would relish in it. But of course he found it hard to think or say anything as the pleasure washed over him and his mind went blank, his body aching in pleasurable waves. He could feel pressure building deep inside of him and if she continued like she was he wouldn't last much longer, she trully amazing and he wanted her again.

"I'm guessing it's to your liking," she whispered against his shoulder, kissing it gently while she pumped him faster.

It had once only been a rumor she had heard about the libido of a man from the Dragonheart kingdom, how he possessed the power and energy to fully please a woman sexually without never seeming to tire of the ecstasy himself. From last night's romp, it was easy to see that it wasn't much of a rumor any more and from the way Dante was reacting to her fingers bringing him to climax, she could see that it was especially true for her lover.

"Don't hold back, my king, just let it go," she commanded quietly, squeezing lightly around the base of his member while she bit into his neck.

Dante did as his queen asked and relaxed and within a few moments he released his essence into the hot steamy water, moaning in the pleasure as he did so. He sat there panting for a moment before reaching behind him and pulling Nadia around him to set her between his legs, his hot manhood pressed against the small of her back as he leaned over her wrapping his arms around her saying warmly "Why do you treat me with such kindness." He slowly kissed the back of her neck before turning her head and pressing his lips gently to her's giving her a small passionate and erotic kiss as his arm moved down to wrap around her belly.

"Mmmm...should I treat you with anything less?" she retorted, her hand settled over his own as it glided over her stomach, her fingers lacing with his and her brack pressing against his front. She felt his throbbing member pressing into her back and she squirmed from the excitement it stirred in her loins, though she kept it to herself as she bit her bottom lip.

Lifting her hand, she drew her fingers through his hair as she turned her head to kiss him again, this one filled with love and passion and warmth, everything that she wanted him to feel. There was no insincerity, no doubt or question; "Dante, why do you question the kindness and love that you deserve? Why do you feel that you are not worthy of the love you are shown?" she asked him, caressing his cheek down to his chin and then running her thumb along his bottom lip.

Dante smiled softly at her saying "Because I am not a good man." The truth of the matter is he'd killed to many people, and before the war started he hated violence, he never liked the Idea of taking a life, but he threw away his convictions the moment he took his first life. He was more then willing to forsake what he beleaved in for the safety of his people. That is why he felt he was not a good man. He was a man who didn't hold onto what he beleaved in.

"You are not a good man? Are you sure about that?" she asked him gently, kissing him again, "What bad man would risk his life to save all the servants and maids and innocent people inside the castle of who was once his enemy? What bad man would sacrifice himself for the good of his people? What bad man would completely disregard his own well-being to assure the safety and comfort of others?"

She took his hand and placed it against her cheek, staring deep into his eyes; "Tell me, Dante, what bad man would do that?" she demanded in a question, closing her eyes as she brushed her lips against his.

Dante thought for a moment before pressing his leps against her's in return. He held that kiss, that warm, emotional kiss for a long while before finally pulling away saying "I guess you have me beat. I cannot think of one." His arms tightened around her naked belly and he kissed her shoulder gently saying "I will never disagree with you on that again." He smiled softly to her and kissed her long and passionetly again. Not wanting to ever leave her side.

(I was thinking would you like to RP for a little bit longer or instead skip to the day of the wedding. And also have the Pregnency be announced to Dante's surprise?)

(How about this: We'll skip to the day of the wedding, have them go on their honeymoon, have a little fun as a newly wed couple, and then skip again a few months later to announce the pregnancy? I was thinking it would be better and a little more fun to space it out, you know? Instead of just BAM! Wedding. BAM! Baby. And I'm not trying to make the honeymoon thing too long either, but I would like for there to be an interval between the wedding and the pregnancy.)