A look into your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ton of issues of anxiety that makes my thought process muddled. I think in english (Mostly when creative things are concerned) and in Swedish (For everything personal and complex). My psychologist described me as overly empathic and prone to shame complex and overly concerned about my surroundings. I spent over 4 years building a false image of who I was, and let others people cynisism harden my resolve to never come out of my shell. That broke some months ago. The anxiety attack I had was enough to completely reboot my worldview for the better.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
My mind is hard to grasp. Think of a squirrel on cocaine.

-Focused: Once I focus on one thing, it stays there for about three minutes until another point is made into a sort of 'discussion in my head' is made. i calculate everything; from the happens of the day and what lead up to it, disproving and proving links and connections.

I can't just be thinking of just one thing at a time. I've got about three different subjects floating around my head at minimum, and about millions of thoughts. with my mind so hectic it is hard to really concentrate on one thing for long.

My mind is constantly changing what its thinking about unless something is nagging at me. I can easily think of something and one thought can trigger another and from there I end up on a completely different topic all together and often forget what I originally was thinking about. I see images in my head depending on what I am thinking about. When listening to music I tend to imagine myself a certain way. Its hard to explain. I see myself as Claire. (I am bigender, physically male. Basically mentally I am male and female. So certain things trigger which persona I am.) I can also think of a physical thing and actually feel it. If I am sad and imagine someone holding me I can feel the embrace for a second and imagine the arms going around me. I hear sound effects as they are and can use other people's voices mentally once I hear it enough. I often have background music playing if I am not actually listening to music. My mind refuses to ever be blank. if I am concentrating on something then it blocks out everything else. If i am doing a task that requires not much thought I can think about deep conversations with myself while doing the task. Its like my mind will get bored and make me think. I tend to think things through before typing them and I try to make the words how I am thinking. If what I type doesn't feel right my mind will go over it again and again until i find what works. I hope I did this correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.