A little presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caim Mayfield

Original poster
Hello everyone!

Well, this is a little embarassing to me... a lot.

Firstly, I would like to say some basic things about me, like that I am eighteen years old, and I live in that very, very small country aside of Argentina, called Uruguay. I love roleplaying since I was ten, or eleven years old, but the problem is that... I have always written in Spanish, and, I am not very familiarized with English, even if I tried FCE last year, waiting for the results, of course that I know a little bit, but, I would really like to challenge myself to understand more and more about English, and I think that it will be a good practice and a much better way of learning English to try it with something that I love, roleplaying... but in English.

So, please, don't be bad with me, I'm awful at this xD And be thankful to God that you don't listen me speaking in English xDDD

So, well... I hope some patients soul to help me with this...

See ya later, and nice to meet you all!

Ah, you'll learn. Roleplaying with natives of a language you're still getting better at is an excellent way to improve, I'd think. Welcome to Iwaku! Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Claim!

Your English is better than mine, so no worries on that front. <3 I hope you have fun, and find plenty of roleplays and people to enjoy! If you have any questions, comments, general complaints, or if you want someone to chit chat with, don't hesitate to hit up my wall or PM box. I'm always around and willing to help. :)

Again: Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.