A Little Piece of Haneul

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
H

Haneul

Original poster
Hello everyone, my name is Haneul which means Heaven in Korean.

Info On Me:
  • Haneul is my real name.
  • I am twenty-one years old.
  • I am full Korean.
  • I live in Texas, but was born and raised in Korea until I was three.
  • 164 cm short (5'4").
  • Weighing in at 50 kg (110 lbs).
  • I work as a music producer and songwriter, but am currently working on my first album as a singer.
  • I speak Korean, English, Japanese, both Mandarin and Cantonese, French & Spanish.
  • Very friendly, so don't be afraid to speak to me.
  • I've been roleplaying since I was ten.
If you are interested in roleplaying with me, I wouldn't mind that all.
Just message me and we'll discuss our ideas.

So many languages! That's awesome! <3 Welcome to the community, Haneul!

Hey there, Haneul! Welcome to Iwaku!

Woah, you're a person filled with interesting little things aren't ya?! Sorry for the pun, there. Couldn't help myself. Anyway, welcome and do enjoy your time with our completely awesome community. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hey there, Haneul! Welcome to Iwaku!

Woah, you're a person filled with interesting little things aren't ya?! Sorry for the pun, there. Couldn't help myself. Anyway, welcome and do enjoy your time with our completely awesome community. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hehe, that's okay. Puns are fun. If I have any questions I definitely won't hesitate at all. Thank you so much.

Pleasure to meet you :) I'm also Korean, but only partially

안녕하세요!

Is Haneul your real name? :3 Very pretty. I have a friend and her name is Heaven.

ANYWAYS WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Make yourself at home and jump into roleplays, talk about silly stuff, or hone your craft in your Roleplay Institute and Worldbuilding guild! Be sure to ask around if you have any questions navigating the site or using the system here.

HAVE FUN!

여보세요, 나의 친구.

Now you can call her Haneul and then she'll be like 'What?'
Then you can just explain to her.

I'm glad to be apart of this community, everyone seems so nice.
And love your gif.
Haha is hilarious!

Welcome to Iwaku heaven of languages ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay, and partake in some awesome stories :D