FILLED REQUEST M x M M x NB A little dirt never hurt no one~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

CreativeLurker

Chaotic writer~ :>
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Modern, Romance, Fantasy/Mythical-esc (Usually on the lower end of things.) Occasionally slice of life.
-Brief plot synopsis-

When you live in a small town, people notice things... and they talk. It's very hard keeping things a secret when there are eyes and ears everywhere, god do the old ladies love to gossip about every little thing. So what happens when a new fella comes to town and they need a job, and the only place hiring is a sketchy mechanic's shop? Well, they roll up their sleeves and get to work!

-More specific details of what I'm wanting-

- I'm looking for a forbidden romance type plot; As in being Gay isn't really accepted in the town that they live in. So things are bound to get a little messy and heated when things start rolling.
- I'd prefer if there was an age gap between the two characters; who doesn't love a scruffy older man? I sure love em!
- I'm looking for someone to play the scruffed up mechanic boss! While I write the newbie in town. (Maybe there's some extra lore with the boss? We can talk about that in pms!)
- I generally am looking for someone who's open to darker themes and not afraid to get a bit gritty.
- I'm looking for someone who can comfortably write 1-4 small paragraphs per response. As well as 3rd person point of view only. (He, She, They...)

Message me via my PMs if you're interested!

Last edited:
  • This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Fluffy