A Lack of Horror Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Hey, everyone! I'm BAKA and I'd like to do something scary, but not like.. crappy scares, something that involves real world reactions and the feeling of wanting to get out of there and not get killed or something happen.

I'm experienced in roleplaying, so I'm not a noob and I can write decent reactions for my characters. Sweaty hands.. heavy panting.. the usual stuff. I also like playing the monster that actually is creepy and not stupid.

I don't have any ideas right now, but I'd like to come up with the ideas with my partner. So.. there you people go!

I completely agree with you. There simply isn't enough good horrors. I'd like the opportunity to cooperate on a psychological horror as I'm not great at coming up with ideas myself. I always miss out information that should have been done beforehand. I'm a mediocre RPer. Sometimes i'll be too tired to do more than a couple of sentences at a time given i've got incredibly important exams in a few weeks so im revising heavily but i usually write as much as I possibly can. I dont do more than a couple paragraphs though so I dont get too far ahead.

I love horror based RPs! I can't get enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.