A humming in the restless summer air

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmelinejames

Original poster
Hey there! Firstly my name is Emmeline and once upon a time, I was an experienced and frequent roleplayer. However, education/college and a long-term illness took over my life and killed my creativity. So here I am, trying my best to get back into the roleplaying scene and get my writing bug back!

I am pretty easy-going when it comes to my partner's writing style but I will ask for a minimum of two paragraphs (however, writer's block is understandable and totally forgivable!) I usually get one reply in per day, but sometimes my health gets in the way. I will do my best to notify you should that happen so you're not left hanging.
You can read my resume for any further information. I usually play male characters but can play female if required. I prefer mxm pairings, but can play any pairing kind that's needed of me.

Onto the genres!

Band
- A rock/punk band fresh out of high school hit the road for the first time as a support act for a popular band's major tour.

Boarding school/ College [MxM]
- Characters become roommates. Friendships ensues, perhaps romance. Nice, simple, fluffy.

Medieval [MxM preferred but not necessary]
-Character A's house has fallen, destroying by a violent coup from within. The only surviving heir to the noble house [character A] escapes. They find work in the house of another Lord (stable-hand, servant, etc) where they strike up a friendship with the Lord's only heir [character B]. Will they expose their secret? Can B help resort A's house and holdings?

DemonxHuman
-Lonely children are prime targets for demons, who usually present themselves as imaginary friends. Which is exactly what happens here. (Willing to play either role here)

I'm also open to any suggestions for plots or pairings you might have. Anything you're craving, just ask away!
Also, OOC chat is a fantastic thing.

I'm really interested in the medieval plot ^.^

Thanks! Shoot me a PM if you wanna try it out or talk it over more :D

I'm interested in the boarding school/college thing. Feel free to message me about it! :3

I'm really interested in a Medieval story as well, and the character I generally like to play in those kinds of roeplays is a mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.