A Homestuck Fansession~OC's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chatoyantgalaxy

Original poster
IMG_2561.JPG

Hello! Chatoyantgalaxy here~. I have come to talk with you all about a Homestuck Fansession. I know Homestuck is really old and stuff now, but I still want to make this! Maybe I can revive Homestuck, even a little?

But, that is besides the point. The point is, is that I need all you homestuck fans lurking around Iwaku to join! But, there are a few requirments. They are listed below, if you are not comfortable with these requirments or somehow can't fit ALL of them, then please don't comment!

1.) You HAVE to be active when we start roleplaying. And I don't mean everyday, because we all have outside lives, well most of us at least. But when we set up dates to roleplay, PLEASE be active.

2.) You HAVE to be okay with swearing and the mention of death. That reallys should go unsaid.... And if you do swear, there will be NO tolerance for the " N " word.

3.) I only accept OC's and this isn't a first come first served thing, I will read each OC and decide which I prefer more.

4.) NO racism or comments against the LGBT+ community. Also should go unsaid.

5.) Please have a good understanding of Sburb/Sgrub

6.) PLEASE no sexual content. I don't mind romance and all that rad stuff but no Sexual content, I would prefer the age range to be 13-16 and sexual content with youngsters is kind of weird...that coming from a "youngster"

If you made it through that, then I'll be happy to read all about your OC. I need Four humans ( Two Females and Two Males ) and Twelve Trolls ( Six males and Six females ). NO ONE will have the same Classpect. Once the OC's start rolling in-IF the OC's start rolling in, I will post a list of who shall be in the Fansession.

Of course I'm adding my own OC into this Fansession, so a human female spot is already taken.

Thank you for the reading this! And I look forward to the foresee-able future of this Roleplay!~

Chatoyantgalaxy~

Status
Not open for further replies.