A home away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moonlight Dream

Original poster
Newbie alert, newbie alert.
Hello everyone, I'm Moonlight Dream with my introduction of sorts. This seemed like a good start to meet new people and learn the lay of the roleplay land before looking around a bit more.

I have been roleplaying for about thirteen years in a horde of different genres, I can't pick a favorite because I pretty much enjoy them all if there's a story. That is something I'm big on, plot, without it my interest is a bit lost.

Anime and video games, they're all good. Music too.

Introductions are never easy for me, I hope this is okay.

Reactions: Flannel
Welcome aboard, newbie. Your intro is fine. Here, have this cookie and enjoy your stay. Oh, and don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package for some sweet goodies to get started. Have fun!

A cookie, thank you. I love cookies.
I'll take a look at the link you posted, thanks.

Weee woooo--- newbie alert!

Welcome (:

Heya, welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy it here. ♥

Woah, 13 years? I swear I just grin whenever I come across a veteran RPer. So much time, so much experience. Glad to have you on board, Moonlight Dream! Here's a handy link for ya since you're new: Newbie Care Package

The Newbie Care package offers some free stuff for newcomers. Think of it like our site's welcome gift basket, minus the cheese ;^) Have fun!

Heya, welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy it here. ♥

Thank you. It's been nice.

Woah, 13 years? I swear I just grin whenever I come across a veteran RPer. So much time, so much experience. Glad to have you on board, Moonlight Dream! Here's a handy link for ya since you're new: Newbie Care Package

The Newbie Care package offers some free stuff for newcomers. Think of it like our site's welcome gift basket, minus the cheese ;^) Have fun!

I'm always wanting more experience. Thank you for the welcome.
I've been looking through that package, there's a couple of offers that have caught my attention.

• Love
Reactions: Flannel
Welcome, Moonlight Dreamer! That's an impressive range of experience, and I like your roleplaying interests~ I hope that you are having fun on Iwaku. See you around!

Welcome, Moonlight Dreamer! That's an impressive range of experience, and I like your roleplaying interests~ I hope that you are having fun on Iwaku. See you around!
Thank you Hana! I am.

Hello Dreamer! Welcome to our family! i'm sure you'll soon realize how awesome Iwaku is, just as I did. If you need help, or just want to make a new friend, don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

I SO agree with you about plot. A god plot can be in any time or place and be effective. Hope you are having fun!

Reactions: Moonlight Dream
Welcome after welcome, I'm very happy. Thank you PoetLore!

Hello and welcome!
I can be won over with a really good story pitch about just about anything so I understand you on that!

Hopefully you're finding everything on the site with ease now but if you need a hand with anything, don't be afraid to ask for help! The staff sport nice red names and our intern staffies are in light blue and all are happy to lend a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.