A Grand Conspiracy

K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+1]
funny-science-news-experiments-memes-theres-always-something-going-on-in-the-universe.jpg

As some of you might have noticed, I've been a bit less active for the past three days (I'm sorry!) and it was honestly unexpected. I'm not really huge on holidays at the time of the month and so I did not expect to be kept from my usual duties on Iwaku. However, unexpectedly, it seemed like the universe was conspiring against me to drain all my time away! It was frustrating and hopefully over now but it made me wonder...[/size]

[size=+2]

Have you ever felt like the universe was conspiring against you when it came to something?[/size]

I think the universe is trying to eat my replacement DS styli.
I also think the universe is purposefully giving me the bad teams in online games.

I don't know about the universe, but I definitely know that Murphy is.

The 'verse hates me and its mutual.

'nuff said.

The universe keeps putting holes in my shirts. In fabulously exciting places. Or maybe that's the cats doing that. Who knows.

The universe loves me. I don't know why it doesn't love all of you. It's given me places to travel to, people to love, simple moments of wonder like rainbows, sunsets and cherry bloosums falling, delightful smells and tastes. Yup the universe loves me and gives much to me.

Thank you universe. More please!