A general search for... Something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dusty Trails

Original poster
Heyo! I've decided to go ahead and give 1x1 roleplaying a try over here. I have a few ideas for roleplays which I will post below, but first some info. As my roleplay resume says, I'm into fantasy stuff (dungeon-crawling is always fun!) as well as some sci-fi. I've also got a soft spot for steampunk and cyberpunk as well as post-apocalyptic stuff. I'm a 16 year old guy, but I'll glady play characters of either sex. I'm fine with romance (I'm straight, but I'd be willing to try something else) though it's by no means nessecary. No smut, though! My posts tend to be 2 to 3 paragraphs long, though I'll occasionally have a longer post or have trouble anything beyond a paragraph. I try to post daily, but school often gets in the way delaying me up to 3 days. I'm really patient, so take however long you need, though I might shoot you message if it's been a week.

~Random Things I'll Show Interest In~
Dark Souls, My Little Pony, D&D/Pathfinder, H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu and all that jazz), Mouse Guard, Shadowrun

~Skulls & Shovels: The Necromancer's Apprentice~ (Dark-ish Fantasy)
This one starts with the death of my character's master, a powerful necromancer, at the hands of a group of adventurers. My character fled with nothing but the clothes on her back and bag filled with random trinkets and one very important item: her master's grimoire. Now she's stuck in the massive City with no direction and and no teacher, and she may be being hunted down by the very people that killed her master.
For this one my character is a an apprentice necromancer named Riley who is now homeless and masterless, but the role of your character is pretty open. Maybe you were a fellow apprentice and no we're stuck together trying to survive in a world where we might be being hunted down and where we have to practice our art in secret. Maybe you're somebody else who's stuck on the streets with your own problems and has decided to stick together with Riley, whether or not you know of her secret. Bring your own ideas and pitch 'em to me.
I don't have all that much defined in the world, so that's pretty open too. I was thinking a somewhat darkish fantasy world where magic isn't all that common and it's sort of feared, though not outlawed like dark magic.

And, uh... Guess I don't really have any other ideas right now. If you're interested in Skulls & Shovels, go ahead and post. Same if you have an idea for something else.

I would be interested in doing a onexone with you- you sound like my kind of partner as I love anything steampunk or fantasy. I'm not too keen on cutesy romance though so we might have to see about that.
I like the idea of your Skulls and Shovels plot, it remind me of the Raymond E. Feist series a little- if you want to rp with me we could develop the plot a little and see where it takes us.

I would be interested in doing a onexone with you- you sound like my kind of partner as I love anything steampunk or fantasy. I'm not too keen on cutesy romance though so we might have to see about that.
I like the idea of your Skulls and Shovels plot, it remind me of the Raymond E. Feist series a little- if you want to rp with me we could develop the plot a little and see where it takes us.
Awesome! Should I shoot you a PM or shall we just discuss it here?

I don't mind either way- whatever's best for you.

Gonna go ahead and bump this, I'm kinda itching for an MLP roleplay, and I've got two sort of ideas. One is about reporters in Manehattan, and the other would involve the Royal Guard (or the E.U.P. Guard, as the latest episode would suggest)... Somehow. PM or post if you're interested in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.